RIP Bob Saget

SizzleChest

I nearly knocked myself out on a soap tray in a hotel shower a few years ago. Stood up too quickly having forgotten it was there and slammed the back of my head into it. Had to get out and sit for quite a while just to get my bearings back. I’m curious if he did something similar

21 hours ago, Lurch said:

I nearly knocked myself out on a soap tray in a hotel shower a few years ago. Stood up too quickly having forgotten it was there and slammed the back of my head into it. Had to get out and sit for quite a while just to get my bearings back. I’m curious if he did something similar

I did this in the break room at my office a couple years ago, leaned in to throw something away, stood up quickly and obliterated my head on a sharp corner of the ledge the microwave sits on. Had literal stars, almost dropped to my knees, had to sit and shake cobwebs for a bit. Scary to think if that hit a bit differently, I could have just dropped dead.

3 hours ago, TXSooner518 said:

I did this in the break room at my office a couple years ago, leaned in to throw something away, stood up quickly and obliterated my head on a sharp corner of the ledge the microwave sits on. Had literal stars, almost dropped to my knees, had to sit and shake cobwebs for a bit. Scary to think if that hit a bit differently, I could have just dropped dead.

I stood up into an open cabinet door at work. Ripped the handle of the door. Looked like a blood sprinkler sprayed the room. Compressed three vertebrae in my neck. They took me to the emergency room, then had me finish the day at the office. Assholes.  

• Like 1

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/11/health/bob-saget-autopsy-skull-fractures.html

Skull fractures in multiple places. Consensus among doctors seems that it was way too severe an injury for him to ignore and try to sleep off, as that level of impact is more consistent with being struck in the head with a baseball bat. He had to have been standing on the bed and fell directly straight back onto the headboard or something. 

On 2/10/2022 at 2:46 PM, Lurch said:

you should just wait to get home to shave your legs

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I'll give the family the benefit of the doubt here. They want to protect Bob's privacy, BUT all this will do is fuel conspiracy theories. 

Here's mine. Belt around his neck, passed out, hit his head and fell backwards into bed. Or something. 

The lawsuit, filed in Orange County, sought to keep some death investigation records — including photographs, video recordings, audio and autopsy information — confidential and exempt from public disclosure due to how they depict Saget.

So the video and audio recordings would almost certainly have to be hotel security footage, right? Maybe he got shit faced in the hotel bar and they caught him knee walking drunk coming out of the elevator or something. Unless he was recording himself on his phone doing kinky shit back in his room, but wouldn't that be considered private domain?

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Hate said:

Yeah, he must have been doing something really "kinky" and the family doesn't want it out there.  I just can't imagine what it could have been and I've got a fucked up imagination.

Yea I was trying to think of what they could want to hide and no clue.  Maybe him and the wife are in a open relationship, he was banging a chick in the shower and slipped, fell, hit head.  Girl leaves, tells wife on the phone what happened and goes to bed and doesn’t wakeup. 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So the video and audio recordings would almost certainly have to be hotel security footage, right? Maybe he got shit faced in the hotel bar and they caught him knee walking drunk coming out of the elevator or something. Unless he was recording himself on his phone doing kinky shit back in his room, but wouldn't that be considered private domain?

Maybe a prostitute going into his room and shit got really kinky?

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I'll give the family the benefit of the doubt here. They want to protect Bob's privacy, BUT all this will do is fuel conspiracy theories. 

The show must go on...

7 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

I've told my kids that no matter how I die, the memorial biography should end with "in lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the autoerotic asphyxiation safety society".  Just to get people wondering what the hell happened.

Like they would have any question.

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2022 at 2:46 PM, Lurch said:

username checks out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

I've told my kids that no matter how I die, the memorial biography should end with "in lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the autoerotic asphyxiation safety society".  Just to get people wondering what the hell happened.

Don't be so obvious.  Have it say "The Michael Hutchence and David Carradine Memorial Fund."

• Hook 'Em 3