RIP Bob Saget

SizzleChest

1 minute ago, immamac said:

TMZ article said he was found dead at the ritz Orlando and they don’t know why. Was on standup tour and tweeted out how much he was looking forward to being on tour. 

sounds like OD or murder

Who’d kill bob fucking saget? Seemed like a good dude. Didn’t seem to be fighting any demons or had a history of anything I was ever aware of…. Weird 

21 minutes ago, immamac said:

TMZ article said he was found dead at the ritz Orlando and they don’t know why. Was on standup tour and tweeted out how much he was looking forward to being on tour. 

sounds like OD or murder

Or a heart attack. Or massive stroke. Or an aneurysm. Or a pulmonary embolism. Or any number of other sudden causes of death that are way more common than murder (at the Ritz-Carlton, no less).

• Haha 1

Took me years after ignoring Full House to learn that Bob Saget was a damn funny man. And seemed like a much loved guy in his industry.

His cameos on Entourage cracked me up.

I guess it’s a good thing with modern medicine that 65 now seems too young.

Edited by South Austin
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Took me years after ignoring Full House to learn that Bob Saget was a damn funny man. And seemed like a much loved guy in his industry.

His cameos on Entourage cracked me up.

I guess it’s a good thing with modern medicine that 65 now seems too young.

Well he did look young for 65, that’s for sure. 

48 minutes ago, immamac said:

sounds like OD or murder

23 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Or a heart attack. Or massive stroke. Or an aneurysm. Or a pulmonary embolism. Or any number of other sudden causes of death that are way more common than murder (at the Ritz-Carlton, no less).

My money is on… 

image.jpeg.85500d908415babe465611d79d67c90e.jpeg

• Haha 1

Fuck man this is horrible news. I don't know which is worse- Norm being sick and not telling anyone and dying or Bob dying out of the blue. He was funny as hell especially when you understand that he did that Danny Tanner cornball shit when he was actually as dirty as anyone when being himself 

FUCK

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard Kimball said:

Off topic, but Aunt Becky was is hot. 

FIFY

1 hour ago, Hate said:

2022 showing no mercy to the famous. RIP Bob.

No shit, this is shaping up to be a really rough year.

56 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Well he did look young for 65, that’s for sure. 

Full House was 35 years ago.  He looked/acted older than his 30 years in FH back then, but it would have been creepy had he been a 20 year-old.