Kansas V. Texas - Game Thread

Wally Pryor

Just now, TexArcher said:

Just when I was afraid we'd played one of our best halves of the season and all it had gotten us was a tie at the break.

Helluva finish, man.

Who knows how it's gonna turn out, but the current margin flatters KU, imo.

Texas defended pretty well (10 turnovers forced, including 4 steals), yet the Jayhawks shot 52 percent from the floor. Meanwhile, our 'Horns couldn't throw it in the ocean from BTA. If they start hitting those wide-open treys, this could get ugly.

Looking at stats, the turnovers are the big thing. We may be only 1-11 from 3 but they are only 2-7 so not much better.  They are shooting 52% but the thing is they only have 23 fgas because of the turnovers. 

doubt the turnover differential continues for the second half, so need the shooting to improve and continue drawing fouls. 

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Texas doing exactly what you have to do to beat Kansas. If y'all hang on I feel like we might be the only 2 teams that beat them in conference unless Baylor gets it's act together.

A lot of basketball left. I like Texas  pushing the ball in the paint tonight tho. Great defense too

• Hook 'Em 1