Texas @ Texas A&M - CC series thread

TrashMaster G

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SomeoneYouKnow2 said:

They gonna forget to make the score 12-0?

They're late on everything. Including the strike/ball count. What's funny is the announcers acting like we haven't scored another run or gotten someone to base or thrown another strike etc.

It's all very... well, gee, I wish there was a word for it.

Oh yeah! aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

So 15 runs, then 14 runs, and now this pathetic display of 12 runs. At this rate they'll be scoring negative runs in a month or so. And don't tell me that's not possible. Math, people! Math!

Math also says we were averaging 12 runs/game before tonight and we scored right at our average. 

One thing that makes me a lot more comfortable about our early fast start compared to some others we’ve had the last 10ish or whatever years that turned out to be fools gold. Rice and aggy corpus made some errors but only 1 or 2 of em were egregious. We’ve just straight beaten them at every facet of the game. We haven’t had any chicken shit bloopers at the plate, we mostly haven’t swung at unhittable pitches, we’re patient grinders at the plate with good eyes and know what to sit on. We had I think 35 hits this weekend and tonight combined and I don’t remember that many weak pop ups or anything thing off the end of the bat. We were squaring the ball up perfectly this weekend it showed 

And man this top of the order is unreal. Hodo is just a solid all around  hitter then Kennedy brings a billion different options. Then just one mistake to Melendez and before you know it, you’re behind wjehhhh 

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

One thing that makes me a lot more comfortable about our early fast start compared to some others we’ve had the last 10ish or whatever years that turned out to be fools gold. Rice and aggy corpus made some errors but only 1 or 2 of em were egregious. We’ve just straight beaten them at every facet of the game. We haven’t had any chicken shit bloopers at the plate, we mostly haven’t swung at unhittable pitches, we’re patient grinders at the plate with good eyes and know what to sit on. We had I think 35 hits this weekend and tonight combined and I don’t remember that many weak pop ups or anything thing off the end of the bat. We were squaring the ball up perfectly this weekend it showed 

And man this top of the order is unreal. Hodo is just a solid all around  hitter then Kennedy brings a billion different options. Then just one mistake to Melendez and before you know it, you’re behind wjehhhh 

Tonight was methodical. 1 hitter, no errors, took what was given, only one inning with RISP and failed to score multiple runs. Just a methodical ass whipping. Phenomenal.

• Hook 'Em 1