Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

And yes, the man is deranged.  How so many Americans who loved Reagan (I did as well) so willingly go along with Russia's invasion and crimes against humanity will baffle me and scholars for centuries.  And the cherry on top is that people think Trump has anything to do with this.  Like he could have stopped it.  Like they only started war-gaming it once Biden was sworn into office.  The military footprints and tactical training of this began under Trump's regime with the understanding that he'd likely win again and not do anything about Russia.  But a funny thing happened on the way to the theater...of Eastern Europe.  

• Hook 'Em 3

The full quote from the Jay in Kyiv tweet @956 Worldwide mentioned

The amendment that Marjorie Taylor Greene just proposed to sabotage the Ukraine bill is something that is such a nuanced Russian disinfo narrative that it could have only come directly from her Russian handlers. The notion that Hungarians are being persecuted in Ukraine is insane BUT it's being pushed by both Orban (who was promised a piece of Ukraine by Putin) and Russian disinfo machine. For an American to suggest this really confirms she is being handled.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Ana thinks that means one favors “endless war.” 

If I had a dollar for every time one of you sought to frame your words as my own, tell me what I think, or just simply repeated questions that were asked and addressed like seven pages earlier while acting like they remain unfulfilled, I could retire early. 

Back in reality world both your children and mine have been raised in world where the US has been engaged in war for the entirety of their lives. Maybe you don't favor the reality, but that doesn't change the reality. And it's hard to connect the dots between your rhetoric and aspirations and reality when you stand behind all of those wars in real time during the run up and the barking sounds a lot like warmongers like john bolton. 

52 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Hitler was a vegetarian. I am not saying that all vegetarians love Hitler. I am merely saying they want EXACTLY the same things, and boy that is a really weird coincidence wink wink.

The "D" is TDS stands for deranged. 

The fuckstick trashed the US tradition of a peaceful transfer of power while you were grabbing your ankles. Fuck you.

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

LOL at citing a think tank mission statement. “Here at (think tank) we support good things and are against the bad things.” 

I understand that unless they are funded by Raytheon, they are suspect to you. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

The anti-aid meltdown commences now.

House passes Ukraine aid bill

The House passed the Ukraine Security Supplemental Appropriations Act with a vote of 311-112. One member – GOP Rep Dan Meuser – voted present.  

Democrats cheered and waved Ukrainian flags during the vote.

The $95 billion package contains $61 billion for Ukraine and regional partners.

One of the bills would provide nearly $61 billion to assist Ukraine and others in the region fight Russia – about the same that was included in the Senate bill.

Of that total, about $23 billion would be used to replenish US weapons, stockpiles and facilities, and more than $11 billion would fund current US military operations in the region. 

Nearly $14 billion included in the bill would help Ukraine buy advanced weapons systems and other defense equipment. 

From Zelensky

"Democracy and freedom will always have global significance and will never fail as long as America helps to protect it," Zelensky said in the post. "The vital U.S. aid bill passed today by the House will keep the war from expanding, save thousands and thousands of lives, and help both of our nations to become stronger."

God I hope we get the help to them in time 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

8ngphx.jpg

I know it might be fun to laugh at them but they need to stop giving these people air time and start calling into question their actions.   Investigate their funding as well.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

The anti-aid meltdown commences now.

House passes Ukraine aid bill

The House passed the Ukraine Security Supplemental Appropriations Act with a vote of 311-112. One member – GOP Rep Dan Meuser – voted present.  

Democrats cheered and waved Ukrainian flags during the vote.

The $95 billion package contains $61 billion for Ukraine and regional partners.

One of the bills would provide nearly $61 billion to assist Ukraine and others in the region fight Russia – about the same that was included in the Senate bill.

Of that total, about $23 billion would be used to replenish US weapons, stockpiles and facilities, and more than $11 billion would fund current US military operations in the region. 

Nearly $14 billion included in the bill would help Ukraine buy advanced weapons systems and other defense equipment. 

From Zelensky

"Democracy and freedom will always have global significance and will never fail as long as America helps to protect it," Zelensky said in the post. "The vital U.S. aid bill passed today by the House will keep the war from expanding, save thousands and thousands of lives, and help both of our nations to become stronger."

Not enough.  We need to triple that.   

• Hook 'Em 5

16 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I know it might be fun to laugh at them but they need to stop giving these people air time and start calling into question their actions.   Investigate their funding as well.  

Yep, like this

Moskowitz: It’s enough of Marjorie’s colleagues sitting there and looking normal while she’s saying the reason why we can’t support Ukraine is because they’re like Germany in the late 1930’s. No, they’re not… Moscow Marge is trying to do this Nazi thing which is literally what Putin is saying. It’s the identical argument. And then she thinks she’s funny by filing amendments on space lasers… We don’t need her help. She is not the spokesman for the Jewish people

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Can anybody explain why the Magalitia thinks its conservative to support a guy who blows passenger planes out of the sky, throws political opponents out of windows of high rise buildings, poisons journalists, murders incarcerated dissents and kills thousands of innocents in Ukraine?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Can anybody explain why the Magalitia thinks its conservative to support a guy who blows passenger planes out of the sky, throws political opponents out of windows of high rise buildings, poisons journalists, murders incarcerated dissents and kills thousands of innocents in Ukraine?

Role model? Wishful thinking? Or just a bought schmuck. And I mean her, not you!

Edited by InkaUtexas
Clarification
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 4/18/2024 at 11:10 PM, Anastasis said:

Back in reality world both your children and mine have been raised in world where the US has been engaged in war for the entirety of their lives. Maybe you don't favor the reality, but that doesn't change the reality. And it's hard to connect the dots between your rhetoric and aspirations and reality when you stand behind all of those wars in real time during the run up and the barking sounds a lot like warmongers like john bolton. 

My children and yours have reaped untold benefits from all of those "wars", can you imagine how different the world would be right now if the US sunk back into a non intervention reclusive country post WW2. Did we screw up over that time, yeah we sure as hell did but we also got some things right and at the end of the day, we're still speaking English, the dollar is the most sought after currency, we still have the strongest military and most of the world still looks to us on just about everything. 

None of that would be possible if we didn't stick our nose in other peoples business to try and shape the world in our favor

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

She opens with "Waiving the Ukrainian Flag" on the House floor?  She's been in Congress long enough to have seen a number of foreign dignitaries speak before the House, or at least visit.  It is customary when discussing aid to a foreign nation or hosting a foreign official, to display their flag.  Either on a lapel pin, or waiving a small flag, or posting their formal flag on a fixed pole.  This happens all the time.  

Somebody could fuck with her and put up the USSR flag.  She'd be mortified, not because of the Moscow Marge implication.  But because a hammer and sickle is how she lost her two toes, respectively. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Because they are low-conscientious cult members.    They latched on to the Cult of Trump and they are along for the ride wherever it goes.   If he told them to drink Trump's piss, they would.   Admitting they were conned is worse than death/imprisonment.  

• Hook 'Em 3

So she pushed an amendment saying anyone who voted yes joins the Ukrainian military? Um, it is seen as illegal to enlist in a foreign military. So she calling for her fellow congress members to break the law? Crazy woman......

One of Greene's amendments called for supporters of the bill, which would see tens of billions of dollars in aid sent to Ukraine, to enlist in the country's military in its fight against Russia.

Putin's Special Envoy! I love her being referred as that.

Jared Moskowitz, a Democrat representing Florida's 23rd congressional district, has openly mocked Marjorie Taylor Greene by saying he submitted an amendment appointing her as "Putin's Special Envoy to the United States Congress."

https://www.businessinsider.com/mtg-mocked-by-jared-moskowitz-ukraine-russia-2024

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Satchel said:

Dissidents. 

3 hours ago, Satchel said:

Lib tears aren’t gonna taste themselves!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

For anyone curious about who voted against Ukrainian aid, here are the Texas Congress critters:

Name, Where they represent, Where they grew up, and Where they got their undergrad.

Arrington, Jodey
TX-19: Lubbock, Abilene, Big Spring, Plainview, Andrews, Snyder, Levelland, Sweetwater
From Plainview, TX
Texas Tech University

Babin, Brian
TX-36: Baytown, Deer Park, Clear Lake, Beaumont, Lumberton, Jasper
From Pt. Arthur, TX
Lamar University

Cloud, Michael
TX-27: Corpus Christi, Victoria, Rockport, Lockhart, Beeville, Gonzales
From Baton Rouge, LA
Oral Roberts University

De La Cruz, Monica
TX-15: McAllen, Edinburg, Alice, Seguin
From Brownsville, Texas
UT-San Antonio

Fallon, Pat
TX-4: West Plano, Frisco, Rockwall, Sherman, Denison, Paris, Sulphur Springs
From Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Notre Dame

Gooden, Lance
TX-5: Garland, East Mesquite, Forney, Terrell, Kaufman, Athens, Mineola
From Terrell, Texas
UT-Austin

Jackson, Ronny
TX-13: Amarillo, Wichita Falls, Denton, Hereford, Pampa, Bridgeport
From Levelland, Texas
Texas A&M University at Galveston 

Luttrell, Morgan
TX-8: NW Houston, North Katy, South Cypress, Magnolia, Conroe, Livingston, New Waverly, Willis
From Willis, Texas
Sam Houston State University

Nehls, Troy
TX-22: South Katy, Cinco Ranch, Pearland, Alvin, East Sugar Land, Rosenburg, Richmond, Wharton, El Campo, Bay City
From Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Liberty University

Pfluger, August
TX-11: Midland, Odessa, San Angelo, Brownwood, Lampasas, Llano, South Killeen
From San Angelo
US Air Force Academy

Roy, Chip
TX-21: Alamo Heights, NE San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, Barton Creek, Dripping Springs, Kerrville, Fredericksburg
From Loudoun County, Virginia
University of Virginia

Self, Keith
TX-3: East Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Wylie, Greenville, Commerce
From Amarillo, Texas
United States Military Command

Van Duyne, Beth
TX-24: NE Tarrant, Grapevine, Carrollton, Park Cities, North Dallas
From Cooperstown, New York
Cornell University

Weber, Randy
TX-14: Galveston, Texas City, League City, Angleton, Lake Jackson, Freeport, West Columbia
From Pearland, Texas
University of Houston-Clear Lake

Williams, Roger
TX-25: Arlington, Burleson, Cleburne, Granbury, Stephenville, Comanche, Mineral Wells, Graham, Jacksboro, Eastland
From Fort Worth
TCU

Link to all 112.

Edited by bolverk
screwed up TX-8 & TX-22
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

2 hours ago, Bojack said:

I love how you cry about someone else putting words in your mouth then in the same post and another 4 minutes later, you do exactly that to other posters.

WW love him the MIC. He has explicitly told you this many times here. Like, "I love General Dynamics". That's a direct quote. Not words put into mouth. In another thread he is reading out articles from The War Zone, sponsored by Boeing. This is not something that he is ashamed of at all, you don't need to be defensive for him.

3 hours ago, Smax said:

My children and yours have reaped untold benefits from all of those "wars", can you imagine how different the world would be right now if the US sunk back into a non intervention reclusive country post WW2. Did we screw up over that time, yeah we sure as hell did but we also got some things right and at the end of the day, we're still speaking English, the dollar is the most sought after currency, we still have the strongest military and most of the world still looks to us on just about everything. 

None of that would be possible if we didn't stick our nose in other peoples business to try and shape the world in our favor

Yeah, I am just going to reject your counterfactual. I know that many here will accept it uncritically. We're still speaking English! JFC. The petrodollar! Yeah, tell me all about the pariah state situation. But I do appreciate the fact that you at least quite clear in your view that the American way of life post-WWII is inseparable from endless war making and naked self-interest, long run consequences and thinking be damned, we'll just muddle through the blowback. I think that that kind of cut through it honesty is worthy of some praise.   

52 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Luttrell, Morgan
TX-8: 
From Willis, Texas
Sam Houston State University

I would have thought someone with his background would be in favor of killing Russians however it’s done, weird.

Edited by LCHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Yeah, I am just going to reject your counterfactual. I know that many here will accept it uncritically. We're still speaking English! JFC. The petrodollar! Yeah, tell me all about the pariah state situation. But I do appreciate the fact that you at least quite clear in your view that the American way of life post-WWII is inseparable from endless war making and naked self-interest, long run consequences and thinking be damned, we'll just muddle through the blowback. I think that that kind of cut through it honesty is worthy of some praise.   

Have to break a few eggs before you can make an omelette , the world is an ugly place man and alot shit happens behind the scenes that no one really wants to talk about to ensure we can live how we want.

As long we are the ones on top, Im ok with that

59 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Babin, Brian
TX-36: Baytown, Deer Park, Clear Lake, Beaumont, Lumberton, Jasper
From Pt. Arthur, TX
Lamar University

His district runs from Jasper to Clearlake? Lol what is it 3 miles wide?

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

What a morbid group of people. Yeah Ma'am, clean your teeth while in session. What, no dick to play with?

6622aca023b29110d3010a70.webp.c8d801b00df585920ffe8fa2f4965352.webp

Aside from the dicks on each side of her.   

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Satchel said:

1. Trump told them how to think and how to vote,

2. Trump wants to build a hotel in Moscow.  And maybe be the recipient of some/more money from Putin.

That's it, really.  And doing a Russian-style "catch and kill" of the golden shower tape.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Satchel said:

The transitive principle applies. They love Trump, Trump loves Putin, therefore they love Putin.

They’re not conservative. That term has lost all meaning where the Trumpublicans are concerned. It’s just a meaningless label. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

56 minutes ago, Smax said:

Have to break a few eggs before you can make an omelette , the world is an ugly place man and alot shit happens behind the scenes that no one really wants to talk about to ensure we can live how we want.

As long we are the ones on top, Im ok with that

There is very little that you cannot justify with this logic. Grab the box and the jumper cables. The towel and board. Again at least you are honest about your perspective on American values.  

• Hook 'Em 1