Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Fletch said:

Hello college baseball world, it’s us, Texas. Remember us? We were hardly gone but we’re very fucking back and we have a lot vengeance and payback to dish out. Prepare your anus. We’re not bringing the lube 

Team is nails.  The bullpen was a bit shaky but still the BP only gave up 1 run and it wasn’t earned.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Or, that “single” should have been at 2nd and scored on the following double. 

but I’ll settle for zero earned runs for lsu. 

This guy gets it. Tigah asses with their vaunted SEC offense sit, tha fuck, down. 

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

We’re never losing.  Undefeated season…let’s go

You joke but I think we have a legit shot at 56-6 like Oregon state in 2017. Except we’d finish 58-4. We wouldn’t cough up the national championship like those chokers 

40 minutes ago, troph said:

This guy gets it. Tigah asses with their vaunted SEC offense sit, tha fuck, down. 

Yeah. Our “small ball” identity just kicked the fuck out of your inflated “gorilla ball” identity. Fucking suck it and get used to it. The sec thinks they’ve seen baseball machines. Nope. Not like this. You toothless fucks know what bama does to y’all in football? Yeah. That’s what we’re going to do in baseball. Hope you had your fun. The sec is ours the second we walk in 

• Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, troph said:

Don’t care about undefeated. I want hardware. It’s been too long.

Same. Though a 50some odd win season with a big 12 championship and an ‘04 like postseason where we just slaughter everyone until…..well….we’ll just replace next years Florida here. So 04 post season of dominance and championship series where we take early leads and the games are never in doubt 

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

I don't care about win streaks or obscene records or revenge against Miss State or any of that.

I just want to stay healthy and concentrate on the five championships. Win the games that matter, get to Omaha and then let our nuts hang.

I totally agree. Just like in 2014. Semi frustrating yet really fun season. Finished 4th but was arguably as talented as this team but Augie didn’t quite have the fire and TNic was a disaster. We met our potential in the tournament and it was fucking awesome!! 

But…..was also a tad bit frustrating that we could’ve played at that level all year and won another conference championship and hosted a regional again and yada yada yada. Don’t get me wrong. I’ll take 2014 over 2006 or 2007 any day of the week. But god dammit. It’s time for us to have a historic season. Start number 1. End number 1. Crazy record and stats. Take home the conference championship. Fuck it. Both of em. Why not. And end the year 56-6 or something nuts while beating the VandyBoys like this 

7FE9EA94-79F4-4DAD-B0CC-25174FE710BE.jpeg