Texas vs Va Tech - Friday, 3:30pm on TBS

shadow_operative

2 minutes ago, TommysTinyTowels said:

We need Bishop back in in a big way, Disu not doing it. Hopefully that will get Carr going and they can use the defibrillator on Ramey during the half.

Bishop being out put more pressure on Allen.

Disu looks like a baby giraffe on ice.

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

No he didn’t. Allen started picking him up because Aj was still celebrating. Again the guy with the ball has a right to the space. That’s it.

Paging @Pancho

You can page God if you want, I'm not arguing that it was an incorrect call. I'm saying the rule should be changed. 

He clearly changed his path to cut Allen off. I'm not sure why you're arguing this obvious point. It doesn't make Allen's play less stupid. 

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

You can page God if you want, I'm not arguing that it was an incorrect call. I'm saying the rule should be changed. 

He clearly changed his path to cut Allen off. I'm not sure why you're arguing this obvious point. It doesn't make Allen's play less stupid. 

You are not incorrect, Huck.

For the rule to be changed, enough coaches have to bitch.  That’s how college ball rules are changed. 

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

You are not incorrect, Huck.

For the rule to be changed, enough coaches have to bitch.  That’s how college ball rules are changed. 

And seeing how far behind men’s basketball is to the rest of basketball (NBA, FIBA, WNBA, Womens College BB) that rule ain’t gonna get changed anytime soon. 

Men’s college basketball = loves “tradition”

6 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Concerning to me we are only up 2 yet totally shut down VT’s outside game and shot better than average from 3 ourselves. Those two things happening in the second half is pretty unlikely, imo. 

Well, we also blew about 8 shots within 3 feet of the basket, so hopefully we can get that sorted out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Yeah but if Andrew jones didn’t take at shots we’d be like 4- eleventy million. 

4-11 from players not named Allen and Ramey.

Look, I'm not saying those two shouldn't shoot shots, or be benched, or anything like that.

I'm saying this woeful FG% from inside the arc the commentators are talking about is basically down to two players.

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Fool I have lived in Houston since 2013.  I got my PhD at UNL during this entire time because Nebraska discovered the intertoobs.

So you went to school in the state of Nebraska.  Does your PHD say UNL but only attended online via Houston?  
Lighten up Francis.