2022 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Kentucky fans on secrant (not the best, I know) want Cal fired or to retire but there’s a little thing called a lifetime contract they gave to him getting in the way…

Yeah, I think they might be worse than God’s Gift. 

Sounds like a rearrange the deck chairs is in order - Jai may be out of job soon. 

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Kentucky fans on secrant (not the best, I know) want Cal fired or to retire but there’s a little thing called a lifetime contract they gave to him getting in the way…

SIAP

F5791E3B-DE19-4801-964E-BB74308CA6BD.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Whatever it takes to get Cason Wallace to transfer here.

• Hook 'Em 1

So I joined the Texas Fans group on ESPN Tournament Challenge for the fuck of it and the person at the top right now got every game right yesterday except fucking Texas Southern over Kansas LMAO....hell of a game to lose your perfect bracket on.  Of course he also has Texas winning it all so yeah 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

What a fucking disgrace to offensive basketball this game is so far. Like basic shit. I will give them a break and figure it’s nerves and playing at a completely different time than normal and hope they warm up. 

The Loyola defense is outstanding. 

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Wait, is Jacksonville state the team that got the bid without winning their conference tournament? They are hanging with auburn early…

Yes, the team that won their CT was ineligible due to making the transition from a lower division. Auburn is an interesting test case, they are an abysmal shooting team, 110th/263rd/119th. Pearl is Shaka without cheating. Likely #1 pick in the draft and another guy that will be taken in the Top 20, offense is a mess, because Pearl never learned how to run a half-court offense

Edited by HtownHorn