OK, Laptop was real. MSM corruption

So here's the thing.  Even if the laptop and its contents made public thus far are 100% authentic and "say what they appear to say," here's the "smoking gun":

• Burisma Meeting: "In another set of emails examined by prosecutors, Hunter Biden and Mr. Archer discussed inviting foreign business associates, including a Burisma executive, to a dinner in April 2015 at a Washington restaurant where Vice President Biden would stop by. It is not clear whether the Burisma executive attended the dinner, although the vice president did make an appearance, according to people familiar with the event."

So, Joey Two Scoops "made an appearance" or "stopped by" a dinner hosted by his son that may or may not have had a Burisma executive in attendance.

The horror.  The corruption.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ny-times-bombshell-admissions-hunter-biden-laptop-story

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

So here's the thing.  Even if the laptop and its contents made public thus far are 100% authentic and "say what they appear to say," here's the "smoking gun":

• Burisma Meeting: "In another set of emails examined by prosecutors, Hunter Biden and Mr. Archer discussed inviting foreign business associates, including a Burisma executive, to a dinner in April 2015 at a Washington restaurant where Vice President Biden would stop by. It is not clear whether the Burisma executive attended the dinner, although the vice president did make an appearance, according to people familiar with the event."

Even if that did happen what’s the problem? Again Hunter Biden was never under investigation for anything. He did not work for Burisma when the malfeasance occurred. Shokin was forced out literally because he was not digging into Burisma enough and was soliciting bribes. 
So for the conservatives, the argument is that Daddy forced out Shokin to protect Hunter from an investigation, of which he was not a target, even though Shokin was forced out for not doing enough in that investigation? How does that make any sense whatsoever 

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Even if that did happen what’s the problem? Again Hunter Biden was never under investigation for anything. He did not work for Burisma when the malfeasance occurred. He was forced out literally because he was not digging into Burisma enough and was soliciting bribes. 
So for the conservatives, the argument is that Daddy forced out Shokin to protect him from an investigation of which he was not a target even though he was forced out for not doing enough in that investigation? How does that make any sense whatsoever 

This has been ignored by conservatives since the beginning.  It's so dumb.  If you believe the Bidens (Joe or Hunter or both) were in cahoots with Burisma, it was AGAINST THEIR INTERESTS to get rid of Shokin.  

73a23d11-e88a-4d2c-a37a-e3f5808d7262_tex

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Even if that did happen what’s the problem? Again Hunter Biden was never under investigation for anything. He did not work for Burisma when the malfeasance occurred. He was forced out literally because he was not digging into Burisma enough and was soliciting bribes. 
So for the conservatives, the argument is that Daddy forced out Shokin to protect him from an investigation of which he was not a target even though he was forced out for not doing enough in that investigation? How does that make any sense whatsoever 

Can you reframe this without confusing pronouns?  Explain the "malfeasance", too.  (I'm just trying to understand exactly what you're saying, not questioning it either way.)

• Hook 'Em 1

Burisma was under investigation for some sketchy deals made between 2010-2012. The Obama admin even considered opening their own investigation into the company for potential money laundering.

Hunter joined the board in 2014. He was never under investigation of any kind.

Shokin was forced out for not investigating political corruption, seeking bribes, and slow playing the Burisma investigation.

If the goal was to protect Hunter, although he needed no protection because he wasn’t under investigation for anything, the admin would have pushed to keep the corrupt prosecutor in place. Shokin was protecting Burisma.

Sorry that first post was nonsense. I corrected it some

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

What are the odds Rudy Giuliani has watched and masturbated to the Hunter Biden sexy time video from the laptop's hard drive?

1995900247_ScreenShot2022-03-22at9_12_57AM.thumb.png.c616b295b1c9b9e688ed244426d39269.png

I realize I should be permabanned for ejaculating this into all your brains.

Edit:  further, I am sincerely pissed the mainstream media has not taken this post and run with it as news.  I mean, look at this compromising photo of Rudy, beating it to images of Hunter’s massive kielbasa.  What more proof do you need?

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Given that threshold for evidence that is proof of a crime, then this photo is proof that Donald Trump fucks minors.

09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Trump’s stupid pink tie and Epstein’s entire wardrobe just screams out douchebag pedos on the prowl for 14 year olds. 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

So, Joey Two Scoops "made an appearance" or "stopped by" a dinner hosted by his son that may or may not have had a Burisma executive in attendance.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ny-times-bombshell-admissions-hunter-biden-laptop-story

You mean he didn’t ask anyone to “do me a favor” ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Even if that did happen what’s the problem? Again Hunter Biden was never under investigation for anything. He did not work for Burisma when the malfeasance occurred. Shokin was forced out literally because he was not digging into Burisma enough and was soliciting bribes. 
So for the conservatives, the argument is that Daddy forced out Shokin to protect Hunter from an investigation, of which he was not a target, even though Shokin was forced out for not doing enough in that investigation? How does that make any sense whatsoever 

Well, there's multiple angles of attack on the Hunter problem.  As far as I can tell, the only thing the laptop and its contents support is the above.

Another angle is yeah, Biden helped get Shokin fired, to protect Hunter.  Which is, as you point out, bullshit.  Also, getting Shokin removed was stated US policy, supported by a number of other governments and foreign ministers.

Also, I concede that Hunter, and VP Joe, and Burisma doesn't really pass the "appearance of impropriety" ethics test.  But that hasn't really ever been applied to US government outside the judicial branch.  And, because Trumpkins are the main proponents of all this, most certainly didn't apply in the Trump Administration.

I am tired of the "but Trump" defense.  It seems hollow.  That said, I'm well beyond tired of hypocritical Trump supporters lashing out against the same things (but usually a more subtle or minor version) for which they look the other way for when it's their guy committing the offense.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I am tired of the "but Trump" defense.  It seems hollow.  That said, I'm well beyond tired of hypocritical Trump supporters lashing out against the same things (but usually a more subtle or minor version) for which they look the other way for when it's their guy committing the offense.

You said it better than I could say it as I think the only reason this is even a thing is because it is an attempt to show that "see? Democrats play politics too!". We all know that hypocrisy is a must-have for any politician, but this is an attempt to try and call-out hypocrisy by hypocrites which is largely why this topic completely bores me.

• Fuck You 5

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump’s stupid pink tie and Epstein’s entire wardrobe just screams out douchebag pedos on the prowl for 14 year olds. 

I hope that part about Epstein's attire isn't correct. I have that ensemble, the only difference being that his sportcoat was made by Armani and mine by Botany 500.

4 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

So have you ever watched Game of Thrones?

Because if you did, you’d have noticed there’s a scene where Daenerys asks Jorah what the Dothraki expression for “thank you” is and he replies “there’s no such expression.”

You just used the word “sense” regarding arguments that are derived 100% from the language of Tribal Instincts and Emotions, which is the native tongue of the Fairy Land of Make Believe and Pretend. There is no such expression in that language.

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

When it comes to generic, shitty political behavior, ok maybe.  But when it comes to cozying up to our enemies, alienating our allies, rescinding national monuments designated by other presidents, shitting on every presidential norm in the book, and about 1000 other horrifying bullshit actions he took, well, let me know when Biden does something to that degree.

There's that word again: degree.  There are differences in the world.  Shades of gray and nuance.

But Trump is not tiring.  It's motherfucking truth.

There has objectively never been a worse president.  Ever.  Fuck him and his followers forever. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

24 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

IMO the Russia/Ukraine war and his Putin stuff has sunk him, but prior to that, I would have said maybe as well.

Bullshit.

"I could shoot a man in the face in the middle of 5th avenue."

He could literally cede Alaska back to Russia and personally hand the nuclear football to Putin, along with a sharpie-scrawled piece of paper with the launch codes, and he wouldn't lose one single voter who supports him.  You continue to try to treat him like a politician, when that's not what he is at all.  He is a diety cult leader.  Different rules for those types.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

You can’t hold elected officials responsible for their adult children trading on the family name. You can and should prevent the elected officials directly employ their adult children or use them to run scams for you. Trump clearly did this. I haven’t seen evidence Biden did. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

You may be on to something with the diety cult leader:

https://mediacloud.theweek.co.uk/image/private/s--yyYdTIUz--/f_auto,t_primary-image-desktop@1/v1604797084/theweek/2019/01/gettyimages-1082818592.jpg

https://mediacloud.theweek.co.uk/image/private/s--yyYdTIUz--/f_auto,t_primary-image-desktop@1/v1604797084/theweek/2019/01/gettyimages-1082818592.jpg

lemme help you out there
gettyimages-1082818592.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I hope that part about Epstein's attire isn't correct. I have that ensemble, the only difference being that his sportcoat was made by Armani and mine by Botany 500.

lol, I thought you had to borrow a coat on your last visit to the State Capitol

On 3/21/2022 at 1:01 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

In general it's a terrible idea, but we are in extremis. Facebook cannot handle the responsibility of what they have become. 

Facebook uses your personal data to sell to whoever fucking wants it and pays them enough. Why are you using it for a business purpose and making those that follow you get data mined for spouting their opinions on there? Like Boverk said, it is better not to do that because those Facebook will use it or sell it.  You don't seem give a fuck about the people following you and how it may harm them. Yet you cry that they bonk your posts because some competitor of yours pays them to prop his posts up or some shit? Boohoo, the gubermint needs to fucking break their shit up, Boohoo!

Fuck them, and kinda fuck you too for using such an evil company as a place to get clicks and generate buzz around your articles or whatever. That is like a pedophile bitching about Backpage making it harder to find kiddie traffickers. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Facebook uses your personal data to sell to whoever fucking wants it and pays them enough. Why are you using it for a business purpose and making those that follow you get data mined for spouting their opinions on there? Like Boverk said, it is better not to do that because those Facebook will use it or sell it.  You don't seem give a fuck about the people following you and how it may harm them. Yet you cry that they bonk your posts because some competitor of yours pays them to prop his posts up or some shit? Boohoo, the gubermint needs to fucking break their shit up, Boohoo!

Fuck them, and kinda fuck you too for using such an evil company as a place to get clicks and generate buzz around your articles or whatever. That is like a pedophile bitching about Backpage making it harder to find kiddie traffickers. 

I mean, like all this and shit.

6 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Fine, great. Where should I go? How should I do this?

Oh, here's an idea:

Bluesmobile - Wikipedia

Wow. You are an old. You never hash tagged and linked to your blog? You have a blog, right? You just kept using Facebook and now you are stuck there? You did it to yourself if all your followers are olds on Facebook. I don't use that platform, yet I found the excellent short stories of a guy on linkedin that I'm connected to. He has a blog so I bookmarked it. Olds from Facebook can't do that? Bookmark your blog? 

How do you get  buzz on social media?

Buzz-Generating Social Media Tactics for Product Launches
  1. Research your audience. 
  2. Share teasers. ...
  3. Start a blog. ...
  4. Create branded hashtags. ...
  5. Strike a chord. ...
  6. Produce videos. ...
  7. Find influencers. ...
  8. Use more than one mother fucking platform. 
  9. ?
  10. Profit

Some of this should work for you. You are welcome, dude.

6 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

0DB5927F-DF58-4F97-8DA1-B942CD6301B0.jpeg

Of all the things wrong with that photo, I never really noticed his shoes before.  They probably came with his golf watch. 

22 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not quite the same as engaging in a Saudi-led blockade of our strategic partners in Qatar then suddenly dropping it after they bailed Jared out of his half-billion-dollar boondoggle at 666 5th Ave.

• Hook 'Em 6

22 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

It doesn’t. They’re just reading from a script. 

18 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think the fact that the whole Hunter Biden thing was ginned up by Trump after Joe Biden announced his candidacy for President makes the “but Trump” argument central to the case. But for Trump, no one would care. It’s not really a thing. The only people who think it’s a thing are Trump supporters. And they have no problem with Jared and Ivanka having offices and staffs and budgets in the White House while Trump was President. The power Jared wielded is proof that no Trump supporter cares about Hunter Biden at all other than that his last name is Biden and his dad ran against Trump (and won fairly). Nothing they claim about what anyone else does, real or imagined, is anything that would bother them if a member of the Trump clan did it. They’re hypocrites and not to be taken seriously. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not quite the same as engaging in a Saudi-led blockade of our strategic partners in Qatar then suddenly dropping it after they bailed Jared out of his half-billion-dollar boondoggle at 666 5th Ave.

It’s still mind boggling how this got zero fucking media attention or even political attacks from Dems. I kinda get corporate media not being able to really successfully investigate the fucking Saudis or Qataris to get more details, but the fact that no Dems used this to publicly attack Trump is just the dumbest political malpractice.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The only people who think it’s a thing are Trump supporters. And they have no problem with Jared and Ivanka having offices and staffs and budgets in the White House while Trump was President. The power Jared wielded is proof that no Trump supporter cares about Hunter Biden at all other than that his last name is Biden and his dad ran against Trump (and won fairly).

Ding ding ding.