Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Based on the way he managed today's game, this response does not surprise me at all.

IU should have scored so many more runs. Unbelievable how many times they followed up a base runner with an unproductive out that failed to move a runner. 

Yeah, we should have a clear coaching advantage in this one.

Their outfielders also had no idea how to position themselves in the field, either.

1 hour ago, Austin Orange said:

Don’t you sell commercial real estate in Dallas? You look like a goon in all of your social media photos, but you are wearing Longhorn gear.

Acting like a stupid aggy is fun.  That so many people believe it was even funnier.  I'm glad one here among us is smart.

• Fuck You 5

28 minutes ago, slorch said:

Albeit, incredibly unlikely, should aggy have won tonight, it would not have been winner take all.  There would have been another game tomorrow.

Stupid motherfuckers.  It permeates everything they do...or about which they comment.

Yeah that was some ignorant hackery for a pro sportswriter even by Liucci's low standards.

1 hour ago, Dirk X West said:

This has probably already been covered, but those IU unis are fucking ridiculous, unless the idea is to look like catchup, in which case they nailed it.

Catchup, huh?  What’s your Texags handle?

20 minutes ago, Machinator said:

From Danny Davis on Twitter:

"Indiana coach Chris Lemonis said he had "no clue" who would start against Texas tonight. Lemonis said none of this regional's starters will be available."

I would guess it'll be LHP Tommy Sommer for a couple of innings. 

Aggy already looking to 2019

Looking forward to next year boys! Returning starters and the recruits coming in should get us back home to Omaha where we belong

Where they belong?  They’re heading back to where they belong

Edited by EuroHorn
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I think my favorite post on Texags was the guy who was glad they didn't win so he wouldn't have to watch Texas dogpile after beating aggy tonight.  I almost registered for a Texags account to let him know that we don't dogpole for regionals.

Too stupid to realize we only do that in Omaha. 

Edited by HeyMcFly

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You know, the BEST reason to choose to play baseball at aggy is if you hate Omaha, are a wanted man in Omaha, and thus never, ever, ever want to go to Omaha. If so, aggy is the program for you.

I guess that explains why they have a bunch of Nebraska kids on their team

29 minutes ago, Simon Honeybone said:

Acting like a stupid aggy is fun.  That so many people believe it was even funnier.  I'm glad one here among us is smart.

Negged for terrible, terrible bullshit. I mean if your intent is to be funny, at least try. 

16 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Aggy already looking to 2019

Where they belong?  They’re heading back to where they belong

Aggy... perpetual next year's champions.

Aggy was the king of Collieville (now known as College Station). He was punished for his self-aggrandizing craftiness and deceitfulness by being forced to roll an immense boulder up a hill only for it to roll down when it nears the top, repeating this action for eternity. Through the classical influence on modern culture, tasks that are both laborious and futile are therefore described as Aggy.

43 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

damnit Dish this better be in HD

Pro tip:

If you have a Chromecast device, and a Watch ESPN sign-in, you can get it in HD. ( Don’t know for sure, but I figure a Firestick would do it too.) 

That’s assuming you are getting LHN through Dish. 

Edited by Victor Lazlo
  • Like 1