Transfer WR Tarique Milton

Teryor

Sark’s attack on the portal for WRs with speed, has to make you think Sark is 100% going to start Ewers. Deep ball maybe Ewers best attribute and Sark is grabbing nothing, but deep ball guys 
You were careful with your phrasing

This is good.

• 2 weeks later...

In 2004 I was hit by a drunk driver in a head-on collision on a residential boulevard.  It was only 10pm.  He was in a Dodge Ram going 55 mph and I was in a Buick Park Avenue - a somewhat old school metal car.  Fortunately, I had just turned onto said residential boulevard and was only going about 15mph.  Car was totaled but I walked - kind of staggered - away from the wreck.  Here's the kicker:  he actually lived on the street, had two preschool age kids.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

2 hours ago, cafe society said:

In 2004 I was hit by a drunk driver in a head-on collision on a residential boulevard.  It was only 10pm.  He was in a Dodge Ram going 55 mph and I was in a Buick Park Avenue - a somewhat old school metal car.  Fortunately, I had just turned onto said residential boulevard and was only going about 15mph.  Car was totaled but I walked - kind of staggered - away from the wreck.  Here's the kicker:  he actually lived on the street, had two preschool age kids.

Jesus, sounds like you're lucky to be alive

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...