Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

What does it take for people to actually realize what trump is saying has consequences? If that “manifesto” going around is true, which basically says his goal was to “cleanse Texas of Hispanic invasion” and he wants to “send them back”, what does it fucking take for people to realize how close we are to this shit happening daily?

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Let me guess. Angry young white man. Angry about everything in the world. Probably 22 years old or so.  Hates immigration, immigrants, dark skinned people. This is a political statement of some kind.  I mean, don't we have the blueprint for this?

We have an entire political party for this.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don't need to hear speculation from one of the 10,000 nobodies Hugo follows on Twitter. 

It wasn’t speculation.  It was from a source that has proven credible over the last few years.  I wanted to hear the information from another credible source first before reporting it. 

14 minutes ago, Chult86 said:

What does it take for people to actually realize what trump is saying has consequences? If that “manifesto” going around is true, which basically says his goal was to “cleanse Texas of Hispanic invasion” and he wants to “send them back”, what does it fucking take for people to realize how close we are to this shit happening daily?

His followers know it but they don't care. The mud beneath their shoes is worth more the life of a brown or black person. I don't give a s*** how many Bible passages Betty Sue shares on Facebook, she and the rest of his followers are racist pos.

Edited by Bruh Man
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, Chult86 said:

Dumb fuckers don't realize that Texas only exists as a political entity because of an Anglo invasion.

I've been fairly aware of politics since I was able to vote in 2000, but none moreso than right after 9/11 and then of course since 2016. After 2020 if we don't do the right thing, I'm checking out. If the past 3 years isn't enough for us to wake up, I'm not going to expend anymore energy on it. I've got a life to live. Maybe in a different country. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Beto cutting his Nevada campaign trip short and heading home.

1977306b6c2d3bc1866f04c3ef4a9468.jpg

Also in the comments he made onstage in Las Vegas, it’s clear he was close to tears.

I hope the body count isn’t as high as is being speculated on social media.

At least 18 fatalities.

How fucking stupid / head buried in the sand / racist,  do you have to be to think if these/this shooter had been brown or from another country there’d be legislation passed Monday to address this.  But it’s a whit dude AGAIN so nothing we can possibly do

Fuck you GOP/NRA 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

How fucking stupid / head buried in the sand / racist,  do you have to be to think if these/this shooter had been brown or from another country there’d be legislation passed Monday to address this.  But it’s a whit dude AGAIN so nothing we can possibly do

Fuck you GOP/NRA 

There would be zero gun control legislation in that scenario. If it was a Muslim from the Middle East, we would be lobbing missiles by tomorrow night.

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Fuck you GOP/NRA 

"Now is not the time to talk about gun control."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Fuck you GOP/NRA 

A brown dude had some shoe bomb 10 years ago, that ended up hurting, much less killing 0 people. 10 years later people are STILL taking their shoes off at airports.  40 MASS shootings since then by white dudes.  And NOTHING. 

FUCK right off GOP/NRA.  

• Like 7

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread