Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Sure, it was a few posts ago, but this pic is all you need:

EBE2eeeWsAAjYMF?format=jpg&name=large

You know, I may be wrong, but I don't recall any supporters of Bush, or Clinton, or Obama, or Reagan, etc spelling out their name with fucking guns.  IT'S A CULT AND IT NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN.

• Like 1

Beto just dropped the fucking hammer on Trump's ass. Good job.

Watching fox and cnn side by side....

Dotard TV immediately cut away when Beto was ripping at Dotard...they actually didn’t cut away right then and there, since it’s all delayed for purposes of creating a narrative...they didn’t even show Beto as soon as they asked about the manifesto.

Fucking cultists.

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

You know, I may be wrong, but I don't recall any supporters of Bush, or Clinton, or Obama, or Reagan, etc spelling out their name with fucking guns.  IT'S A CULT AND IT NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN.

I spelled out Hillary in the snow once with my piss. 

Not every Trump voter is an angry virgin dork that shoots malls up because he's mad that his high school crush is banging a Hispanic, but every angry virgin dork that shoots malls up because he's mad that his high school crush is banging a Hispanic is a Trump voter.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Maybe it's just me, but  members of the GOP probably need to sit this one out, unless they want to finally say something like "enough is enough".

Yeah, given it’s a white supremacist who liked Trump, the interns should probably hide their phones.  

Amazing

We need to do more than this. Bonfires in the streets, and shut down DC. Shut it the fuck down.
We have leadership that’s good for three things: protecting the rich/their own asses; stoking hate against the weak; ensuring that there’s a glut of firearms and big cap mags to make that hate real.
The fucking GOP is an active terrorist organization. They need to go the fuck down. Now.
  • Like 3

Catching up late on this story but I assume there must be seem damning info about this guys belief, if law enforcement is already using domestic terrorist terms.   Of course domestic terrorists have been the main terrorist threat we’ve faced over the last decade but most are unaware of that. 

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Catching up late on this story but I assume there must be seem damning info about this guys belief, if law enforcement is already using domestic terrorist terms.   Of course domestic terrorists have been the main terrorist threat we’ve faced over the last decade but most are unaware of that. 

His manifesto is explicit.  He did it because Hispanics are replacing whites in his "beloved Texas."  

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

White nationalist manifesto, Trump spelled out in guns, etc. 

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Here’s a decent article about how this underworld is operating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

It seems like regular people are getting more and more angry and the noise from gun nuts is getting quieter and quieter with every shooting.

Part of me feels sorrow for the victims and their families but the vast majority of me is enraged.

But as long as NRA money is allowed to funnel into the GOP, it doesn't matter what anyone says.

The only hope is to vote every Republican out of the Congress.  Then maybe we can get a law that will at least limit this shit for a few years before the next Republican Congress repeals it.  That's probably the best we can hope for, at least until the Baby Boomers die off and the GOP is forced to completely rebrand.

If you're still a Republican after the Trump administration and all these dead American citizens, go fuck yourself, and don't you dare call yourself a patriot.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 2

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread