Scott Frost - a very rich unemployed person

immamac

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Throwing the offensive coordinator under the bus in his first game at Nebraska, whom you hired from Pitt in the offseason, is a nice touch.

Ummm, Excuse me coach I have a question. Isn't "getting creative" what lost you this game?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Throwing the offensive coordinator under the bus in his first game at Nebraska, whom you hired from Pitt in the offseason, is a nice touch.

He said that while contrasting his staff to NW's Hermanesque 20 straight runs to "kill the clock" with a 3 point lead, starting with 11 minutes left in the game?  Alrighty then.

38 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

He’s toast.  They had real trouble running the ball and stopping the run for most of the game.  That gets you 5-7 in that league and most leagues.  He lost the game with his onsides kick call.  

He lost this game recruiting Casey Thompson from the portal and trying to build an offense around a mediocre QB.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

I actually want Nebraska to succeed because they’re our bitch. Their continued shitting all over themselves just amazes me. Inexplicable. 

It's not inexplicable. It's exactly what we told Nebraska fans would happen if they went to the Big 10 and lose all their recruiting grounds. 

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I can’t believe how equally bad we’ve been for about 12 years and I’ve watched almost every minute of it.

Us sucking doesn't make Nebraska good.

32 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Remember when Nebraska decided to leave the Big 12 and hyped up the Texas game as a way to tell us to go fuck ourselves? Remember when Garrett fucking Gilbert led us to victory in that game? Nebraska can eternally eat shit 

I have a hard time keeping track of all our Nebraska victories  There was Roll Left, there was Major getting knocked senseless as the threw the winning TD, apparently there was a Squints victory I wouldn’t have recalled, but mainly there is Bevo literally shitting on their name in endzone. 

i hope they wallow in the mire for 100 years.  they are not full aggy, but they are tied for most delusional fanbase in cfb.  fuck you dr. tom.  fuck you pelini.  there was 1 second left on the clock AFTER the ball hit the railing in front of the first row.   rot in hell.   never give them a game.   bowl matchup only.

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Remember when Garrett fucking Gilbert led us to victory in that game? Nebraska can eternally eat shit 

"Led."  He was 4/16 passing but he did use his feared running ability to rack up 71 yards and 2 TDs on the ground.

6 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

but mainly there is Bevo literally shitting on their name in endzone. 

well, we lost that one

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

"Led."  He was 4/16 passing but he did use his feared running ability to rack up 71 yards and 2 TDs on the ground.

It was cold as dick that day iirc. 

Nvm. Must be thinking of a different win in Lincoln. 

Edited by ztejas

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It was cold as dick that day iirc. 

Nvm. Must be thinking of a different win in Lincoln. 

The Nathan Vasher game?  That one was at night and was cold.  The Ryan Bailey game had some snow flurries but was during the day and not too bad.

• immamac changed the title to Scott Frost - a very rich unemployed person