• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

On my run today on a small country road outside of Garden Valley, I happened upon an interesting exchange rate out here in East Texas. Apparently, one Budweiser, one Miller Lite, and one Twisted Tea are what it takes to make the panties fall off on a country road. 
A4947E8C-62FE-40C2-8FC7-729444860C29.thumb.jpeg.056c0b3aab669ddd7eeb3eeab303e248.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On my run today on a small country road outside of Garden Valley, I happened upon an interesting exchange rate out here in East Texas. Apparently, one Budweiser, one Miller Lite, and one Twisted Tea are what it takes to make the panties fall off on a country road. 
A4947E8C-62FE-40C2-8FC7-729444860C29.thumb.jpeg.056c0b3aab669ddd7eeb3eeab303e248.jpeg

Wait….you didn’t already know that?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

$50 bucks says you sniffed them. 

• Haha 2

I figured you more for a Boones Farm kind of gal.

On 2/6/2022 at 2:09 PM, nnm said:

I’m gonna need those back. 

• Like 1

Matt Walsh

@Mattwalshblog

theocratic fascist, bestselling children's author.

that's his volunteered title on Twitter?  What the fuck are these books about?  Appropriate that A&M would invite an incendiary children's author to their campus.  If it pisses off intellectuals, has lots of pictures, and is under 30 pages...it's perfect reading material for Aggies.  

Oh, and click on tamuyaf.org when you get need a chuckle later today.  I've seen more diverse student organizations at Heidelberg University, class of '36.  I'm 80% sure they have a chastity belt dunking ceremony when they're seniors.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note---accidentally clicked on the Corps of Cadets link at A&M.  Obviously it's 90% bullshit, but something that Aggies of all stripes should find deeply offensive is it states the Corps commissions more officers into the U.S. Military than any other school except THE THREE SERVICE ACADEMIES.  Their words, not mine.  The U.S. Coast Guard Academy and U.S. Merchant Marine Academy are full-fledged service academies.  Not satellite campuses or juco schools.  They are rigorous 4 year academies with the standard 5-year obligation of service afterwards.  You need the Congressional sponsorship, security clearance, excellent academic and physical records, etc.  All that shit.  Both these academies have acceptance rates in the teens, significantly more challenging than Texas A&M which requires its Corps of Cadets to have a pulse and to have heard of the SAT's at some point in their life.  

I shouldn't be surprised that a school that worships its pretend Army that has absolutely zero affiliation with the actual U.S. Armed Forces would be so flippant as to brag about  fact that is not only patently untrue, but also dismissed in glib manner, that we have FIVE service academies in the United States.  USMMA and particularly the USCGA put out seriously qualified junior officers with extremely advanced scientific educations.  As usual, A&M tries to look elite and they end up just offending people...'cause Tradition.  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I don't know who this guy is, but he has mastered the "smug thinking man's" pose.  Pose smart and you'll be smart.  I'll bet a thousand that he's an avid fan of the "finger tent/steeple to the chin" guy.

image.jpeg.8cd1e41dfe72051f41bc65fcf05b7e1d.jpeg

And the "pensively staring into the distance" pose.  That's just smart.

Amazon.com: Matt Walsh: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

The "patriot bat" pose is the equivalent to "blue steel" in intellectual circles

Matt Walsh Daily Wire Net Worth - Age, Height, Wife, Family, Income

And of course the "debonair with a beverage" pose.

Matt Walsh on Twitter: "I don't wear the mask around my face but it does  kind of work around the neck as an ascot, I've found. Protects the neck  from virus attacks

Matt Walsh | Facebook

phlegm'd 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I don't know who this guy is, but he has mastered the "smug thinking man's" pose.  Pose smart and you'll be smart.  I'll bet a thousand that he's an avid fan of the "finger tent/steeple to the chin" guy.

The "patriot bat" pose is the equivalent to "blue steel" in intellectual circles

Matt Walsh on Twitter: "I don't wear the mask around my face but it does  kind of work around the neck as an ascot, I've found. Protects the neck  from virus attacks

Matt Walsh | Facebook

phlegm'd 

Who is this guy?  Besides the obvious: an insufferable douche.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Matt Walsh

@Mattwalshblog

theocratic fascist, bestselling children's author.

that's his volunteered title on Twitter?  What the fuck are these books about?  Appropriate that A&M would invite an incendiary children's author to their campus.  If it pisses off intellectuals, has lots of pictures, and is under 30 pages...it's perfect reading material for Aggies.  

Oh, and click on tamuyaf.org when you get need a chuckle later today.  I've seen more diverse student organizations at Heidelberg University, class of '36.  I'm 80% sure they have a chastity belt dunking ceremony when they're seniors.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note---accidentally clicked on the Corps of Cadets link at A&M.  Obviously it's 90% bullshit, but something that Aggies of all stripes should find deeply offensive is it states the Corps commissions more officers into the U.S. Military than any other school except THE THREE SERVICE ACADEMIES.  Their words, not mine.  The U.S. Coast Guard Academy and U.S. Merchant Marine Academy are full-fledged service academies.  Not satellite campuses or juco schools.  They are rigorous 4 year academies with the standard 5-year obligation of service afterwards.  You need the Congressional sponsorship, security clearance, excellent academic and physical records, etc.  All that shit.  Both these academies have acceptance rates in the teens, significantly more challenging than Texas A&M which requires its Corps of Cadets to have a pulse and to have heard of the SAT's at some point in their life.  

I shouldn't be surprised that a school that worships its pretend Army that has absolutely zero affiliation with the actual U.S. Armed Forces would be so flippant as to brag about  fact that is not only patently untrue, but also dismissed in glib manner, that we have FIVE service academies in the United States.  USMMA and particularly the USCGA put out seriously qualified junior officers with extremely advanced scientific educations.  As usual, A&M tries to look elite and they end up just offending people...'cause Tradition.  

Randolph Duke???;)

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

Randolph Duke???;)

nah, just know some folks who went to USCGA and wouldn't appreciate pretend cosplay Aggie Army, on their official page where they brag about their commitment to uniformed services would say there are only three service academies in this nation...when in fact there are 5.  And they are all---far, far superior to Texas A&M in every single way without fail.  

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Matt Walsh | Facebook

phlegm'd 

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1