• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

lots to process in the video. 

supposedly a video of a dude getting arrested for putting those fucking stickers on the gas pumps. start of the video, he yells something, then "i did this, that's mine." then he looks to be "running" at the store clerk lady as she's walking away to maybe tackle her??? anyway, the cop tackles his ass. all this shit because he bought stickers and made it his life mission to put stickers on gas pumps. hope all that shit is worth it.

but what i really want to discuss is....who the fuck runs like that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/ttpoqd/man_caught_putting_stickers_on_gas_pumps/

part 2 of him resisting arrest. he's going to get a ton of shit thrown at him, all over stickers. stickers, we talkin bout stickers.

https://imgur.com/a/mhkW4rg

7 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

lots to process in the video. 

supposedly a video of a dude getting arrested for putting those fucking stickers on the gas pumps. start of the video, he yells something, then "i did this, that's mine." then he looks to be "running" at the store clerk lady as she's walking away to maybe tackle her??? anyway, the cop tackles his ass. all this shit because he bought stickers and made it his life mission to put stickers on gas pumps. hope all that shit is worth it.

but what i really want to discuss is....who the fuck runs like that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/ttpoqd/man_caught_putting_stickers_on_gas_pumps/

part 2 of him resisting arrest. he's going to get a ton of shit thrown at him, all over stickers. stickers, we talkin bout stickers.

https://imgur.com/a/mhkW4rg

but he got to post on Texags that he puts those stickers on a gas pump.  advantage:  aggy

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, dcbc said:

A little intro for this one.  My wife is an 8 year breast cancer survivor.  Amazing woman.  So at some point while she was in treatment, my older son's teacher got all of the kids in his class to write her letters of encouragement.  His best friend at the time sent this one.  It really lifted our spirits.  I still laugh when I read it.

IMAG0300-1-1.jpg

Eli is going to end up in the Texas legislature.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Just go inside

Because this is 'Murica, goddammit!  Going inside's for commie queers.  I never, ever use a drive-thru for a coffee shop.  Always go inside.  however, at What-a-Burger, I never go inside because no matter how long the drive-thru line...I've never gotten an inside order faster than the car at the end of the line at my arrival.  I know I waste some gas but they get the drive-thru orders done so efficiently fast.  And the people waiting on orders inside (even to-go) are just annoying after-thoughts to the staff.

Now then, going back to Baking with Tourette's.  How in the world did you find that clip?  That's a serious youtube rabbit hole to go down.  Or is it on the Food Network's youtube channel?  I gotta know! 

I'm probably jinxing it but the two that I hit up most often are South First and the Drag.  I've never had an order inside that took less than 15 minutes.  But they can usually turn a drive-thru line over that's out to the main road in about 10 minutes.  

I teach at the college.  

"Oh really, which one?"

The University of the United States.

"I've never heard of it."

Well, it's a very small school.  We don't even have a basketball team.