Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, futureman said:

ah yeah the drag. because you’re a teacher. at the college. 

i can't find the video in a postable format.  But I initially read this as Elaine when confronted by the build super who starts barking out orders at her and she turns around to the door and says, "Oh, right.  Because I'm the janitor.  In the building."  

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

i can't find the video in a postable format.  But I initially read this as Elaine when confronted by the build super who starts barking out orders at her and she turns around to the door and says, "Oh, right.  Because I'm the janitor.  In the building."  

haha. if that was my intention it was only subconsciously. 

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

however, at What-a-Burger, I never go inside because no matter how long the drive-thru line...I've never gotten an inside order faster than the car at the end of the line at my arrival.  I know I waste some gas but they get the drive-thru orders done so efficiently fast. 

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'm probably jinxing it but the two that I hit up most often are South First and the Drag.  I've never had an order inside that took less than 15 minutes.  But they can usually turn a drive-thru line over that's out to the main road in about 10 minutes.  

Next time you go to the one on Anderson Ln, start your timer.  Those fuckers have been unbelievably incompetent for more than 11 fucking years. 

I know that because someone on the old site posted a "eat whataburger for free" secret shopper link that I signed up for and usually did 2-3 visits a month at various WB around N Austin (50% were breakfast visits) There were all kinds of perameters that I had to report on. But the #1 item was how long the entire process took from getting in line to getting your food.  

That Anderson Ln location (which unfortunately for me is the closest one to my house), was hands down the slowest fucking WB in the whole god damned city and it wasnt even fucking close. 

My personal favorite was the time I drove up for breakfast, was told by the secret shopper site. to order a B.O.B. meal.  there was 1 car at the speaker, 1 car at the window. 

reminder, I had to start a timer and record everything on my phone. 

They took my order, it took more than 8 mins for the car at the window to get their shit. The car that had ordered at the speaker ahead of me was told after 5 more mins of waiting at the window to go wait in the parking spaces for their meal.... and then i get to the window. 

I also waited for 4 mins.... they told me they didnt have my meal ready  (17 fucking mins)

and I was instructed to park as well.  it took them another 4 mins to get me the BOB sammich. I was pretty pissed off and gave that store such a horrible rating that I got a call from some senior GM who was in charge of central texas that thought I was making shit up... until I played the whole fucking 22 minute recording for him on the phone. 

I would have driven off but those fuckers ran my card the moment I got to the window,  and then  told me they hadnt made my BOB

I refuse to go to that store if there is more than 1 car in the drive thru

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Next time you go to the one on Anderson Ln, start your timer.  Those fuckers have been unbelievably incompetent for more than 11 fucking years. 

I know that because someone on the old site posted a "eat whataburger for free" secret shopper link that I signed up for and usually did 2-3 visits a month at various WB around N Austin (50% were breakfast visits) There were all kinds of perameters that I had to report on. But the #1 item was how long the entire process took from getting in line to getting your food.  

That Anderson Ln location (which unfortunately for me is the closest one to my house), was hands down the slowest fucking WB in the whole god damned city and it wasnt even fucking close. 

My personal favorite was the time I drove up for breakfast, was told by the secret shopper site. to order a B.O.B. meal.  there was 1 car at the speaker, 1 car at the window. 

They took my order, it took more than 8 mins for the car at the window to get their shit. The car that had ordered at the speaker ahead of me was told after 5 more mins of waiting at the window to go wait in the parking spaces for their meal.... and then i get to the window. 

I also waited for 4 mins.... they told me they didnt have my meal ready  (17 fucking mins)

and I was instructed to park as well.  it took them another 4 mins to get me the BOB sammich. I was pretty pissed off and gave that store such a horrible rating that I got a call from some senior GM who was in charge of central texas that thought I was making shit up... until I played the whole fucking 22 minute recording for him on the phone. 

I would have driven off but those fuckers ran my card the moment I got to the window,  and then  told me they hadnt made my BOB

Whataburger has had trash service for a long time now, and i never eat there anymore. I refuse to. You wait forever in that line for a $10 burger that isnt even warm, the cheese isnt melted.....wtf are they doing in there?

It's a shame. Loved it when i was a high schooler but it's been ass for about 10 years now.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 2

Download the app and order curbside. Even if the drive through is a dozen cars deep, they prioritize online orders. You can order from the parking spot and it’s still just 5-8 minutes. It’s a game changer. Plus you earn free food very quickly using the app.

18 hours ago, Lobo said:

Now then, going back to Baking with Tourette's.  How in the world did you find that clip?  That's a serious youtube rabbit hole to go down.  Or is it on the Food Network's youtube channel?  I gotta know! 

Well for one it is very real, she has a whole channel where she shows what life is like having tourette's.  Some are showing how silly things can get others are serious and show her challenges.  Best shout out I have seen her do is "your favorite color is butthole"  I wish I could have coined that phrase cause its glorious.

I ran across it on FB going through reels to get some new ideas for cooking.  I nearly pissed myself.  

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Whataburger has had trash service for a long time now, and i never eat there anymore. I refuse to. You wait forever in that line for a $10 burger that isnt even warm, the cheese isnt melted.....wtf are they doing in there?

It's a shame. Loved it when i was a high schooler but it's been ass for about 10 years now.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

giphy.gif

Listen, i know that Whata has been a staple in Texas for a long time, and i long for the times it was good. It no longer is good. And it's not even a Texas company anymore.

Seriously. I can drive to Culver's and get a much better product in the time it takes to go through the line at Whata. I have a theory that the only reason Whataburger gets business anymore is because they're always located next to Chick Fil A and get the runoff from that drive thru.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Listen, i know that Whata has been a staple in Texas for a long time, and i long for the times it was good. It no longer is good. And it's not even a Texas company anymore.

Seriously. I can drive to Culver's and get a much better product in the time it takes to go through the line at Whata. I have a theory that the only reason Whataburger gets business anymore is because they're always located next to Chick Fil A and get the runoff from that drive thru.

Whataburger's drive-throughs have ALWAYS been the slowest of any fast food place around.  That's nothing new.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

We're going to different WBs, I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

Surely that can't be real. In which case I think she's going to hell. 

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

Surely that can't be real. In which case I think she's going to hell. 

This HAS to be the greatest reply to a Tourette's post in the history of the internet. 

• Haha 1

I'm a native Texan and have fond memories of Whataburger breakfasts with my dad and his nickel coffee mug. That said, I'll never understand the "Texan pride" aspect of Whataburger. The service is widely known to suck shit and has for at least 20 years, why are Texans still talking about it positively? And it's never been any much better than other fast food, just happened to be based in Texas for most of its existence.

As for service, apps are a game changer. That Starbucks line is stupid. Order 20 minutes ahead, walk in and pick it up off the shelf (I don't go to Starbucks but my local shop has the same thing). The only fast food I still eat somewhat regularly is Sonic, order on the app 10-15 minutes in advance, it comes out quickly once you check in most times. Quik Trip Kitchens is also fast, especially on the app, for those of you in north Texas. Order in advance, walk in and pick it up. Some even still have the option to have it brought to your car. One of them in my area has a drive thru.

Edited by 'stache

5 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Ok So the Tourettes girl is Baylon Dupree, she is 19 goes to West Virginia and is studying to be a nurse.  She has sponsors for her channel and her promos for them are the best.

I present the greatest commercial in the world

I guess I just know very little about tourettes outside of the South Park episode (which now seems pretty accurate).

Another "I'm going to hell" question - how would anyone know if she was playing it up more than normal for a video? I guess people that know her really well would be able to tell.

I can't imagine living like that. Seems like she's making the most of it though.