• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Okay, I'll give y'all a crash course. I still play Yugioh. Don't judge, the game has changed a lot over the last decade and is advanced af now and is still pretty fun. Anyways, Divine Arsenal AA-Zeus- Sky Thunder is an XYZ monster, meaning he needs certain materials to be summoned. See below

Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS - Sky Thunder - Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Database - YGOPRODeck

With Zeus, he can be summoned when you have another XYZ monster on the field and it attacks. Then that monster and its materials are attached to Zeus. His main effect is that once per turn(doesn't matter if it's yours or your opponents) on a quick play you can detach 2 material cards from him and send them to the graveyard to destroy every other card on the field.

The reason why the picture of him with Batman is savage is because Zeus is saying that Batman's parents died because they were materials detached from him and he's the reason why they're gone.

Hope that clears it up. This has been your daily nerd lesson with Longboard Horn. 

What are you doing here?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Okay, I'll give y'all a crash course. I still play Yugioh. Don't judge, the game has changed a lot over the last decade and is advanced af now and is still pretty fun. Anyways, Divine Arsenal AA-Zeus- Sky Thunder is an XYZ monster, meaning he needs certain materials to be summoned. See below

With Zeus, he can be summoned when you have another XYZ monster on the field and it attacks. Then that monster and its materials are attached to Zeus. His main effect is that once per turn(doesn't matter if it's yours or your opponents) on a quick play you can detach 2 material cards from him and send them to the graveyard to destroy every other card on the field.

The reason why the picture of him with Batman is savage is because Zeus is saying that Batman's parents died because they were materials detached from him and he's the reason why they're gone.

Hope that clears it up. This has been your daily nerd lesson with Longboard Horn. 

nerds GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

If it takes that much explanation, it ain't funny.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Okay I think I got the gist of it. Thanks for the explanation. However, it seems like you have to be an active Yugioh player to understand why it's funny. Kind of like telling an inside joke. I bet everyone who plays understands, but most of us here on surly don't. 

90448279.jpg
c335f780878b980891c6fa510e772ae8.jpg
  • Haha 6