• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

After living in Florida for 18 years I have this knowledge of gators:

• With respect to this video above, while it's impossible to stop a gator from biting down and closing its mouth, it's very easy hold that mouth shut (which is sort of what he's doing),
  • Consider that any natural body of water has gators,
  • A gator can outrun just about any animal over a short distance but they can't turn.  So if one's chasing you, zig zag

I was playing golf at Disney probably around 1999/2000ish and after hitting my ball into the water one started very slowly swimming toward me.  They're pretty easy to ignore or lose track of because they move slowly and quietly.  After a while I decided to drop another ball, hit, and get in the cart and get out of there.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, nnm said:

Freaking black wasp stung me tonight. I was showing my wife something on the front porch and that sucker swooped in like a kamikaze and nailed me on my left pinkie. Felt like I’d been shot. When I ice it, it’s fine, but as soon as the ice is off, it feels like a red hot poker. What the hell?!?

I may or may not have done this to the nest of the wasp that got me yesterday. 

• Haha 2

I may or may not have done this to the nest of the wasp that got me yesterday. 
We used to clear wasp out of barns with a flaming diesel soaked rag on the end of a long stick. It would burn thier bastard wings off instantly. Quite effective. They wanted revenge but couldn't fly.

I actually leave nest alone if they are away from where we hang out, because fuck spiders too.
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Born to Run said:

We used to clear wasp out of barns with a flaming diesel soaked rag on the end of a long stick. It would burn thier bastard wings off instantly. Quite effective. They wanted revenge but couldn't fly.

I actually leave nest alone if they are away from where we hang out, because fuck spiders too.

How often did your barn burn down?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2023 at 12:54 PM, Juicy said:

yeah its insane these days. Go up to someone minding their business, completely disrespect them in public to the point that they cant take it anymore and then scream. Its a prank. 

There was one where some white dude just goes up to black people in the hood dropping N bombs. That isnt a prank. 

Yup. It’s just a way for racist losers to be able to “get away” with using their racist terminology. They get a rush from being able to call black guys “boy” and using the n word. And their followers love seeing other white guys get to do what they themselves want to do.

It’s pathetic and they deserve to get their asses beat

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1