• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

Cows are actually pretty good in the water. All he needed to do was guide her to the shallow end. Once she got her footing, she would be fine.

Yep, she was getting out on her own anyway. Looks like they were looking for her before the swim. 

On 6/7/2023 at 12:53 PM, nnm said:

You've obviously never seen Mrs. NNM approach a residential stop sign.  The pedal is used mostly to pause, not stop.

You’ve obviously never seen Mrs. Superhero approach a residential stop sign. The pedal is used mostly to slow to  half speed, not pause, let alone stop. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

18 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

So basically all of my fans should always be on high speed and sharpened…

Gotcha

lol, I live in a house built in 1945 and there is still an old ceiling fan in the kitchen that has thin, metal blades and turns WAY too fast. It's a good thing I'm not tall enough to reach it because I stretch with my hands straight up a lot. 100% could cut digits off with this thing. good to know it's also a snake decapitator

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

On 6/10/2023 at 11:13 PM, Crapinon said:

This stuff isn't a prank. It's stupid shit. They all deserve to have their asses kicked. 

yeah its insane these days. Go up to someone minding their business, completely disrespect them in public to the point that they cant take it anymore and then scream. Its a prank. 

There was one where some white dude just goes up to black people in the hood dropping N bombs. That isnt a prank. 

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 3