Backyard Brawl revived: WVU @ Pitt; 6pm ESPN

TexasMan

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Why would WVU not run that delay to #12 every play?

Freshmen fumble sometimes.  i think they have been smart to be so measured with his use.

Last year he was in high school.  It's a different game.

Is either team real deep?  Because they're going to have injuries. WVU offensive line blows.  Pitt usually has a decent Line and since they're a solid run team, their defensive line should be good.  Their secondary though, is awful.

Edited by Mdhorn

Just now, Mdhorn said:

Is either team real deep?  Because they're going to have injuries. WVU offensive line blows.  Pitt usually has a decent Line and since they're a decent run team, their defensive line should be decent.  Their secondary though, is awful.

They been touting Pitt's DL all game.  WVU OL has answered the bell, to the point that even the announcers are surprised at the running game.

QB depth is the question, sir.

1 minute ago, slorch said:

They been touting Pitt's DL all game.  WVU OL has answered the bell, to the point that even the announcers are surprised at the running game.

I had to edit the word decent in my posting--my brain skipped.

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

The DL is nowhere near where it was last year, at least tonight. Plus, Alexandre got hurt in first half.  They’ve been gashed in the running game, all inside it seems

Tennessee comes in here next week.  

Edited by PittsburghTiger

Just now, D3zii said:

I had WV winning this game. . Didn’t see why everyone was picking PITT

Same.  I didn't see Narduzzi shit talking the OC that left after helping Pickett lead them to a good season and a 1st round draft pick as a good sign