ULM Warhawks @ Longhorns 7PM on LHN - The Mullet Hath Arriveth

immamac

5 minutes ago, txhorns said:

Remember how the $9.95ers tried to tell us that Card would be the starting QB?  Anyone still paying those guys after tonight is a dumbass.

4 minutes ago, Atticus said:

This is generally the same Card we saw last year. Ian Boyd thinks he provides us a higher floor than Ewers. 

its amazing when you are in practice wearing the Red Jersey and know you cant be hit how much better you play.  

wouldnt be shocked to find out the dude can throw dimes with zero pressure.  but hes had happy feet bad since Arkansas kicked our ass. 

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

The defense is definitely tackling differently and I think it’s for the better. 

Guys look like they have a better understanding of where they're supposed to be and what their job is in a given scheme.  They don't look lost anymore.  I think the tackling looks better because they're not chasing plays down late.  Guys will still get beaten, especially in the secondary, but this is a big step.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 6

Just now, TexArcher said:

Guys look like they have a better understanding of where they're supposed to be and what their job is in a given scheme.  They don't look lost anymore.  Guys will still get beaten, especially in the secondary, but this is a big step.

May be wrong but I’m thinking this the Patterson effect.

• Hook 'Em 3