Texas A&M @ Alabama Sat. 7:00pm CBS

Cairn Horn88

Just now, Sir Ulrich said:

Jimbo gets up for exactly 1 game a year and this was it. Without the Bama win momentum this could hit the 6 or 7 loss area real quick. 

Eh at most (realistically), I see 2 more losses for them. Ole Miss and maybe S. Carolina next week. I would love to be wrong and have them lose out. But I see 8-4/7-5 as the most likely final record for them.

I can't get over the fact that they used Achane as nothing more as a blocking back on that final play.  Fine, sure, if you don't want to use your best offensive player when you need two yards to win the game, then you do you.  But you'd have to think the other team is expecting him to get the ball and is keyed on him.  Maybe use that to your advantage?  Nah.  Gotta go with the play to the sideline short of the end zone.

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Eh at most (realistically), I see 2 more losses for them. Ole Miss and maybe S. Carolina next week. I would love to be wrong and have them lose out. But I see 8-4/7-5 as the most likely final record for them.

Damn, the schedule sets up really well for 8-4. Big surprise. 

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They were right. Stewart was open in the corner if king has the ability to catch it and throw it out there with some zip. 

they probably went short side because of his arm, but he also waited for him to be open before throwing it and then threw it poorly. 

Anything underneath is wide open 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vermin said:

No way in hell they get to 8-4. South Carolina, Ole Miss, and LSU are decent teams. Auburn is on the road. They are a poorly coached, young, mentally weak team.

They are not finishing 5-1.

They will beg out of playing a bowl game, anyway. Probably due to monkey pox, from actually fucking monkeys.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

If they lose to Scar then Florida and LSU won't be any easier. They're terrible playing before 6 pm and won't be on prime time any time soon with 3 losses. 

the 2nd to last play where the jersey grab on the WR was called for PI, if no hold - he catches and wins the game.  Bama DBs hold more than any team I've ever seen. They're constantly getting beat and have no recourse.   I'm seriously rooting for the Vols next week. 

and WR King was held on the very last play too, no call. 

Edited by Make em eat Taco Bell
  • Rage+1 1

It's the same thing every year. 

Sam Houston State, Miami is 2-3, and UMASS is one of the worst teams in college football. They beat up on terrible nonconference teams and decide if the bowl game is worth playing or cancelling dependent on if they can win. 

Then they will brag about 7 or 8 wins when almost all of the wins are against bad teams. The only thing aggy has figured out in the SEC is how to schedule like a pussy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Fucking hilarious - he was the guy you picked to start the season. 

This type of false equivalence is also really dumb. 

Going from a Heisman caliber QB to Milroe is a lot different than going from Johnson to King. One team had a top 3 QB in college football and the other just traded one shit QB for another shit QB. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

Jimbo has now lost 4 straight true road games. 

South Carolina and Auburn aren’t good but I bet Jimbo doesn’t win both those games. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Treefidy said:

Not sure if Klatt got permanent brain damage and thinks he played at UT, or if he’s scared Kelson will find him in an alley somewhere.   Either way, that guy is the biggest UT homer we have on TV.

Joel Klatt is legit, imo. I know we kilt him when we played but he still is soli overall. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, campcrunk said:

It was truly amazing. RB no. 1 is getting you almost 10 yards a pop. RB no. 2 can barely get past the LOS. So of course BOB wants to give the ball to RB no. 2. 

Maybe he saw BOB do it about 12 times and decided it was played out. 

Gibbs could have run for 300 yards in this game if BOB would have forced aggy to contain the edges with Milroe. 

You have an athletic freak at QB who can’t throw so of course BOB doesn’t want to utilize his actual strength. This was BOB at his finest. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Damn, the schedule sets up really well for 8-4. Big surprise. 

5 hours ago, texashorne said:

They have the capability to win out. I'll say that much. Something tells me they will fuck it up though

Save yourself the suspense... You know how this story ends.  The creepy choreographed yell practice is a ritual which jinxes good teams to play down to the Aggies and allows them to reach the magical 8-4 record. Either that or Aggy spent their nil dollars bribing BOB to call one of the worst games I've ever seen.  Bryce Young masks so many deficiencies in play calling.  Good thing Aggy will know everything is fine and you just need King and the young players to mature in Jimbo's offense.  

Screenshot_20221009-061911.thumb.png.1a5e1fbe876cd3b39303d145eea47e73.png

24 minutes ago, Acropora said:

Save yourself the suspense... You know how this story ends.  The creepy choreographed yell practice is a ritual which jinxes good teams to play down to the Aggies and allows them to reach the magical 8-4 record. Either that or Aggy spent their nil dollars bribing BOB to call one of the worst games I've ever seen.  Bryce Young masks so many deficiencies in play calling.  Good thing Aggy will know everything is fine and you just need King and the young players to mature in Jimbo's offense.  

Screenshot_20221009-061911.thumb.png.1a5e1fbe876cd3b39303d145eea47e73.png

Aggy is the Toyota Corolla of college football.  It’s not anything anyone really wants; it’s not cool or flashy, and it’s not going to impress.  But it will get you to the same place, come what may, year-in, year-out, with remarkable consistency no matter what happens. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He was the savior all of last season and now they are fiercely arguing that he is the backup so that their close loss to a team playing its backup seems better. 

To be fair, I thought backup QBs weren't a good excuse /fuckbama

57 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Aggy is the Toyota Corolla of college football.  It’s not anything anyone really wants; it’s not cool or flashy, and it’s not going to impress.  But it will get you to the same place, come what may, year-in, year-out, with remarkable consistency no matter what happens. 

More like quarter-tank of gas in a new E-class. But Himbo stays fly.

• Hook 'Em 1