Formula 1 2023

Anton Chigurh

2 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Checo gonna be looking for a job soon

1 minute ago, Fastbreak said:

Danny Ric time?

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Checo’s gonna be out of the car by summer break. 

1 minute ago, NoName said:

Like summer break soon at this rate. Five in a row!

That’s just horribly bad by Perez.

I don’t understand what he is doing/not doing (other than not driving fast enough).

That’s just terrible.

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That’s just horribly bad by Perez.

I don’t understand what he is doing/not doing (other than not driving fast enough).

That’s just terrible.

I mean if they run away with the WDC and are running away with the WCC why would they not get a jump on the future and see if someone else is a better choice?

Ouch.
Dr Helmut Marko on Sky Germany about Sergio Perez: “There’s no-one available who could replace Perez. He performs well in the races, in contrast to Nyck de Vries.”

Goddamn helmut. Have some damn chill.

I walked some of the Singapore circuit today. They have started to close down parts of the streets.

Same, same. There a couple days ago and saw debris fencing in place near the rec club/Fairmont. More than 2 months out and they are getting things done! Love that city/state!

randy savage pixel GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

Verstappen showed at Silverstone how strong the Red Bull is in his hands, while Perez thus failed to exploit the car's potential at all for the fifth time in a row. "I don't know why it went wrong today, but with our car you should normally get into Q3," Verstappen told GPblog and others afterwards. 

The follow-up question was what does the Dutchman think the team thought of Perez's yet another non-performance? "You have to ask Helmut [Marko] or Christian [Horner] that," Verstappen continued. He then said, laughing a little, "Of course we are fighting for the team championship too, but I think I can do that on my own at the moment. "

https://www.gpblog.com/en/amp/221983/verstappen-can-only-fight-for-constructors-championship-too.html

Edited by ChickenSandwich