Hire Willie Fritz

GreenspointTexas

One of the best 4-5 coaches in America. I keep trying to tell yall hes fucking good, but everyone too busy guzzling coach sanders at CU

I am legit shocked Tulane didnt beat USC by more than 2 scores. Willie Fritz has now taken over 5 (FIVE) different programs at 3 different levels. All 5 had losing seasons prior to his arrival. All 5 had their best years ever under Fritz after he took over. Legit the most underrated coach in sports.

fire sark today, offer fritz 4 mil for 6 years. We’ll win 10 every year. Fuck yall

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

Fritz is a solid coach, as he got Sam Houston to the FCS Championship multiple times, only to run into the juggernaut of NDSU.

I’ll pass on being the next UT coach though, as I think there are multiple “better” candidates already in our conference.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

Fritz is a solid coach, as he got Sam Houston to the FCS Championship multiple times, only to run into the juggernaut of NDSU.

I’ll pass on being the next UT coach though, as I think there are multiple “better” candidates already in our conference.

Hook’em!!!

Fritz’s conference was awful outside of his own team at the fcs level allowing his offense to absolutely thrive. Sam beat some good teams in the playoffs tho but I don’t remember if he had moved on by then or not

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

Name em

also, fritz’s head coaching record is 112-60 just in the past 9 years of fbs

overall he is 249-122 as a head coach

our fanbase is fucking retarded

Just now, Js1 said:

The new Jef Traylor. Can’t wait to hear about this all off-season. Just like last year 

Hes nothing like traylor. Hes a better coach, with more experience, and a better resume than traylor

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Hes nothing like traylor. Hes a better coach, with more experience, and a better resume than traylor

That’s not what I said and you fucking know it. He’s the hot name, just like Aranda and Traylor were last offseason. Our fanbase, led by you, will drool over him and remind us repeatedly we should have hired him until August. 

YAWN. Predictable thread about a predictable coach. We don’t have an opening 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Js1 said:

That’s not what I said and you fucking know it. He’s the hot name, just like Aranda and Traylor were last offseason. Our fanbase, led by you, will drool over him and remind us repeatedly we should have hired him until August. 

YAWN. Predictable thread about a predictable coach. We don’t have an opening 

Spoiler alert: ive been drooling over him for 3-4 years. Checkmate. 

I’d take the KSU’s coach today. Sonny Dykes turned around a mediocre SMU to “repping” Dallas and getting D/FW kids to stay home. What he’s done this year, with GP’s roster, as well as additional portal kids, has been amazing!

Sonny Dykes or even Jeff Traylor, while not “National names” would mean more at Texas than going out and getting the next “top 3 hotlist names”. Those things matter in recruiting your home state. I know UT recruits nationally, but to truly own the state over aggy and the dirt burglers, maybe we’d be better off.

Traylor’s going to be the next aggy coach - IMO.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

I’d take the KSU’s coach today. Sonny Dykes turned around a mediocre SMU to “repping” Dallas and getting D/FW kids to stay home. What he’s done this year, with GP’s roster, as well as additional portal kids, has been amazing!

Sonny Dykes or even Jeff Traylor, while not “National names” would mean more at Texas than going out and getting the next “top 3 hotlist names”. Those things matter in recruiting your home state. I know UT recruits nationally, but to truly own the state over aggy and the dirt burglers, maybe we’d be better off.

Traylor’s going to be the next aggy coach - IMO.

Hook’em!!!

Lol the thought of traylor at A&M while us keeping Sarkles might send some posters over the edge 

Edited by FORTY NINE TO ZERO
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

One of the best 4-5 coaches in America. I keep trying to tell yall hes fucking good, but everyone too busy guzzling coach sanders at CU

I am legit shocked Tulane didnt beat USC by more than 2 scores. Willie Fritz has now taken over 5 (FIVE) different programs at 3 different levels. All 5 had losing seasons prior to his arrival. All 5 had their best years ever under Fritz after he took over. Legit the most underrated coach in sports.

fire sark today, offer fritz 4 mil for 6 years. We’ll win 10 every year. Fuck yall

You have saying this about Fritz for a while and proven right today.  

• Hook 'Em 1

This Texas team is about 4 key players in the portal/off-season  away from having the type of strategic advantage in talent that’s almost impossible to fuck up. I’m counting Neyor being back healthy if that happens as one, JWhitt coming back could be one, a key legit WR could be one, an impact edge or safety. 
the point is- this team will, starting next year, have upper level talent that’s not true/pseudo freshmen in offensive skill positions and a defense that knows what it’s doing to go along with it. 
Could Sark maybe fuck it up?  
sure. I don’t think he will but sure. When you build it that way it runs itself for a long time. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

497512178f629f1b73368cad507574fb.jpg

baf13f47c82794f955a2917a0373ee2d.jpg

Take it easy.  That’s someone’s daughter

52 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

This Texas team is about 4 key players in the portal/off-season  away from having the type of strategic advantage in talent that’s almost impossible to fuck up. I’m counting Neyor being back healthy if that happens as one, JWhitt coming back could be one, a key legit WR could be one, an impact edge or safety. 
the point is- this team will, starting next year, have upper level talent that’s not true/pseudo freshmen in offensive skill positions and a defense that knows what it’s doing to go along with it. 
sure. I don’t think he will but sure. When you build it that way it runs itself for a long time. 

Have you seen our linebacking corp?

53 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Sunny Day Sun GIF by Cindy Suen

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

Nice win today, to be sure.

But Tulane was 2-10 last year in his sixth year at the school. Did you say we would win 10, or lose 10 every year? 

Also, it sounds like you need a hug. 

Hard to blame them for 2021 after they were displaced by a hurricane for the first month of the year. 

Fritz is obviously a good coach. But he’s already in his 60s and there’s no track record of elite recruiting to a big time school…

33 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Take it easy.  That’s someone’s daughter

Have you seen our linebacking corp?

Jaylon ford and Anthony hill seem like a pretty good tandem, we’d like some depth for sure. When you let coach fuckface recruit stars instead of scheme you wind up with no OL, decent wr’s, or LB’s. It’s ok tho, it’s sarks fault. That last part should be the heading of this entire board lulz. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Jaylon ford and Anthony hill seem like a pretty good tandem, we’d like some depth for sure. When you let coach fuckface recruit stars instead of scheme you wind up with no OL, decent wr’s, or LB’s. It’s ok tho, it’s sarks fault. That last part should be the heading of this entire board lulz. 

Sarks going on year three.  When do we let herm off the hook?  Also ford May be bailing and I don’t know how a threesome of hill, gbenda, and lefau will do.  Let me know when sark takes soem accountability though

Actually starting two freshmen LB gives sark the perfect excuse and holds herm accountable

Edited by closetohumping

Just now, closetohumping said:

Sarks going on year three.  When do we let herm off the hook?  Also ford May be bailing and I don’t know how a threesome of hill, gbenda, and lefau will do.  Let me know when sark takes soem accountability though

Hill is going to be a fucking stud but you can act like the #1 overall LB won’t be a massive hole filled lol. Oh and I’d say never let Herman off the hook for running our shit into the ground, but you do you my friend. Next year if we don’t win 10 then it ain’t happening for Sark. We should be to the point where we out athlete everybody but bama. I’ll stay “delusional” until then. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

5 losing seasons in 26 years of coaching. 5 incredible turnarounds at shit programs. Led tulane to their 2nd best season ever (140 years)

jesus christ

Georgia Southern was not a “shit program” and he didn’t turn them around. He just happened to be there when they moved up to FBS and that’s it. Jeff Monken had them in the FCS semis 3/4 seasons prior, and they won 6 national championships (and played for several others) from 1985 till they moved up.

4 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Hill is going to be a fucking stud but you can act like the #1 overall LB won’t be a massive hole filled lol. Oh and I’d say never let Herman off the hook for running our shit into the ground, but you do you my friend. Next year if we don’t win 10 then it ain’t happening for Sark. We should be to the point where we out athlete everybody but bama. I’ll stay “delusional” until then. 

Did you know herman actually has a better record than sark?  I know baked cakes and all but at some point, especially with the portal, you gotta stop blaming your predecessor.  It’s on you sark. But again, start the kids to buy yourself another year. 

• Hook 'Em 1