Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

20 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

If you want to see the end of Biden’s presidency watch the Q and A going on right now.  Holy smokes 

granted i got out of the car 20 or so minutes ago so maybe something went off the rails but the real holy smokes was the first question (by the financial fucking times) asking if xi told biden when china would attack taiwan. 

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:

granted i got out of the car 20 or so minutes ago so maybe something went off the rails but the real holy smokes was the first question (by the financial fucking times) asking if xi told biden when china would attack taiwan.

I agree he got a couple of non-softball questions.

33 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Trump is a fucking lunatic. Not that that has much to do with Joe’s inability to deliver a coherent response to reporters questions 

I think you get an unfair rap on here.  I probably share more in common with you with regard to conservative values and sense of humor than either of us would care to admit.  But don't say that you think "Trump is a fucking lunatic."  You've voted for him, you've donated to him, and you'd blow him if given half the chance.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

admit.  But don't say that you think "Trump is a fucking lunatic."

I’ve said it repeatedly.  The Leftists won’t accept anything but complete fealty to their neomarxist ideology.

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

You've voted for him, you've donated to him, and you'd blow him if given half the chance.  

Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

I have my issues with the far left, as you do.  And fellatio jokes aside, and admittedly I don't know you in real life, but there is a less than 1% chance you didn't vote for Donald Trump.  This is fucking insane and you know it.  We're the only predominantly male, upper-middle class, mostly white/latino website in Texas (last I checked, a red state) who has like 6 outta 3,000 registered users who voted for Donald Trump.  C'mon man, we both know that's total bullshit.  I still think we have a lot in common humor-wise, but don't bullshit a bullshitter.  

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I have my issues with the far left, as you do.  And fellatio jokes aside, and admittedly I don't know you in real life, but there is a less than 1% chance you didn't vote for Donald Trump.  This is fucking insane and you know it.  We're the only predominantly male, upper-middle class, mostly white/latino website in Texas (last I checked, a red state) who has like 6 outta 3,000 registered users who voted for Donald Trump.  C'mon man, we both know that's total bullshit.  I still think we have a lot in common humor-wise, but don't bullshit a bullshitter.  

I never said I didn’t, I never said I did.

I refuse to play the purity test “who do you vote for” bullshit that the leftists here love.  My vote is none of your fucking business, just as yours is none of mine.

Edited by Incredulity
  • Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I refuse to play the purity test “who do you vote for” bullshit that the leftists here love.  My vote is none of your fucking business, just as yours is none of mine.

So you voted for Trump twice and will again in 2024. Got it. Glad we confirmed that for about the 89th time.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

So you voted for Trump twice and will again in 2024. Got it. Glad we confirmed that for about the 89th time.

I’m sure it’s a “I’m not voting for Trump, I’m voting against senile communist Joe Biden. You made me vote for fascism! But everyone who voted for Biden only did it because they love him”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

If you want to see the end of Biden’s presidency watch the Q and A going on right now.  Holy smokes 

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Trump is a fucking lunatic. Not that that has much to do with Joe’s inability to deliver a coherent response to reporters questions 

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

I agree he got a couple of non-softball questions.

I’ve said it repeatedly.  The Leftists won’t accept anything but complete fealty to their neomarxist ideology.

Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIF

image.gif.a5755c69fbecf56a1f96152e8ae7ec99.gif

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

spacer.png

What exactly are you saying dipshit? 

What is so hard to understand? Blinken did not look happy that Biden called Xi a dictator. Whether you believe it is true or not, the timing of doubling down on it immediately after a summit meeting is poor. Especially after what I would assume were a lot of assurances and backpedaling on his previous remarks by his subordinates. It shows a lack of discipline and decorum at best, or a lack of awareness at worst.

There was another clip of him saying Israel was agreeing to a pause, then saying whoops I mightve said too much and addressing Blinken. Not Potus’ best showing. 

6 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

It shows a lack of discipline and decorum at best, or a lack of awareness at worst

A lack of decorum? decorum? 

Biden could pull his pants down and take a shit on a picture of Xi and I wouldn’t give a fuck. In the context of voting, the bar has been set at democracy v fascism. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

You voted for trump, anything you say or think is worthless 

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

For the record that’s not how democracy works.  So the next time you’re pissing down your leg about, “saving democracy” try to be just a bit more self aware.

Edited by Incredulity
  • Fuck You 2

7 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

What is so hard to understand? Blinken did not look happy that Biden called Xi a dictator. Whether you believe it is true or not, the timing of doubling down on it immediately after a summit meeting is poor. Especially after what I would assume were a lot of assurances and backpedaling on his previous remarks by his subordinates. It shows a lack of discipline and decorum at best, or a lack of awareness at worst.

There was another clip of him saying Israel was agreeing to a pause, then saying whoops I mightve said too much and addressing Blinken. Not Potus’ best showing. 

4 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

He's got dementia now. When he was vice president, before he was demented, he took bribes from China. Does that clarify for you?

24 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

But, but, but Chip Roy!!!!

Lulz id love to see the venn diagram of yalls outrage over this vs your outrage over when the last guy you voted for saluted a North Korean general in front of a communist dictator. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2