Super Bowl LVII: Chiefs vs. Eagles

4th&Five

Lulz

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2023/02/08/nfl-network-pulls-michael-irvin-from-super-bowl-57-coverage-after-alleged-incident/

“So they moved my hotel, and I said, ‘What’s going on, guys? What’s happening? Why are we moving hotels?’

“They said, ‘Well, last night you walked in, you talked to somebody.’ I said, ‘I didn’t talk to anybody. I went straight to the room.’ And then they showed it on camera that I did talk to somebody. I talked to this girl for about a minute. I don’t know what — they didn’t show it to me. They told it to me. I didn’t see it. But that’s why they moved me, because I guess the girl said I said something to her within that minute that we talked, and so they moved me.”

“That’s why I’m kind of hiding to wait and see how everything comes down,” Irvin continued. “It was a minute meeting somewhere in the lobby. I don’t even remember it really because I had a few drinks, to tell you the truth.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Will Philly burn more with a win or a loss?

I could be proven wrong, but we generally don't burn much. It's more destruction of infrastructure like poles, signs, buses. Some place will get looted but it will be something random like a luggage store or cigar shop. I don't think much happens if we lose, especially since it's supposed to start raining around the end of the game.

If i have a luggage store I’m opening my doors and begging folks to come loot the joint so I can finally cash out. Covid wasn’t kind to the industry.

It’s like during hurricane season on the coast. Keep an eye on that NWS map and send all your problem inventory to those stores hoping for a wipeout. It’s called “putting it on the roof”.

Lulz
https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2023/02/08/nfl-network-pulls-michael-irvin-from-super-bowl-57-coverage-after-alleged-incident/
“So they moved my hotel, and I said, ‘What’s going on, guys? What’s happening? Why are we moving hotels?’
“They said, ‘Well, last night you walked in, you talked to somebody.’ I said, ‘I didn’t talk to anybody. I went straight to the room.’ And then they showed it on camera that I did talk to somebody. I talked to this girl for about a minute. I don’t know what — they didn’t show it to me. They told it to me. I didn’t see it. But that’s why they moved me, because I guess the girl said I said something to her within that minute that we talked, and so they moved me.”
“That’s why I’m kind of hiding to wait and see how everything comes down,” Irvin continued. “It was a minute meeting somewhere in the lobby. I don’t even remember it really because I had a few drinks, to tell you the truth.

He filed a $100 million lawsuit against this woman today.

On 2/7/2023 at 11:21 AM, Vic Mackey said:

Big12Big12Big12!!09daddf40ebf3665142bbeb20769e7c7.jpg

All is not lost.  Jalen is sorta SEC and PMIII almost went to Texas as a db.

In other news, if you like Breaking Bad, there is gonna be a commercial for you tomorrow.  I have seen it on a preview, sorry no links, but if it is not the best of the day, there will be some good ones finally, again.

2 week contract for a chance at a ring:

https://footballscoop.com/news/the-eagles-signed-former-broncos-head-coach-vic-fangio-to-a-2-week-contract-to-scout-chiefs-before-super-bowl

Vic Fangio will be the Miami Dolphins' defensive coordinator next season, but his move to Miami made pit stop in Phoenix.

Adam Schefter reported Sunday morning that, after defeating the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship to book a spot in Super Bowl LVII, the Eagles signed Fangio to a 2-week contract to help them scout the Kansas City Chiefs.

Fangio spent 2019-21 as the Denver Broncos' head coach. 

According to Schefter, Fangio has spent the last two weeks in the Eagles' team hotel in the Phoenix area. 

Fangio's clubs didn't exactly have a lot of success against the reigning AFC champs. In fact, Kansas City went 6-0 and scored an average of 28 points per game against Denver in those years.

Still, the 64-year-old is one of the most respected minds in football. He has helmed eight Top 10 defenses, including in Denver in 2021. 

If Philadelphia wins on Sunday night, Fangio will receive a Super Bowl ring. It would be the first of his 35-year career. 

I am pretty indifferent here. I hate Philly. Fuck them. If they win there is no worse fan than Eggles fan.

Conversely I hate Andy Reid. I don’t want him getting another ring. His actions as a father have hurt so many people. His drunk ass son destroyed a little girls life because Reid hired him without qualification. Both sons peddled drugs out of their house. So fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 2