Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

All my life, as a youngster growing up in D/FW, I wanted to see the Rangers vs Astros in the WS, just as the same for Cowboys vs Oilers in the SB.

We are on the precipice of Rangers vs Astros for the “Pennant” now, but it still is awesome. Stros’ have been good for a while, but this Rangers run is something to behold, and frankly out of nowhere, even if you’re a Rangers fan.

Hook’em!!!

I’m already hating the cliche shit they’re going to show on broadcasts about Texas. I say no less than 10 cows a game, ten pairs of cowboy boots, and no doubt they’ll show footage from FW Stockyards.
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Good on the Rangers’ program! Swept one of the 2023 best Teams in the AL. Hopefully the Stros’ can finish, so “The Boot” will actually be to go to the WS!

Hook’em!!!

Pretty sure we could sweep Houston and they’d still have a winning record against us this season. So “the boot” is theirs.  

Congratulations Rangers fans of the previous decades! I remember as a Little League child of the ‘70s going to chase BP home run balls. Coach would let us each have one, for autographs, the rest went in the bucket for practice. Sad thing was most of us went to the opponents dug out for autographs!

I got Reggie Jackson’s when he was with the A’s and that ball played so well in the front yard that it was left outside, on a rainy night. I think my Dad shed a tear when he picked it up the next morning!

Hook’em!!!