John Fetterman - saving America with sweatshirts and Umbros

Gil Bang

26 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

He'd been so quiet that I thought Incredulity might've died of shame when Trump got indicted again. Glad to see I was wrong.

Please. Why would he die of shame when the indictment is clearly a witch hunt because of a massive political conspiracy by the left. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Interesting... I was told nobody minds discussing Fetterman's stroke.  Guess I will mark you off that list.

Man, literally 90% of the posts on here are about his stroke.  C'mon.  We're all just armchair analyzing it. But there's some folks who actually know about this shit giving some decent insight into it.  Nobody is telling you not to talk about his stroke.  

To get further off-track.  I've been unable to find it for a couple years.  But there was a clip of Pres. Trump in the Rose Garden a few months or maybe a year into Covid-19.  And he was welcoming/thanking/commenting on a number of Big Pharma execs that had gathered there to talk about plans for a vaccine or therapeutics or whatever.  And he's handling himself cool and charismatic as always and then on a fucking dime, he literally starts to stammer, mumble, and even drool.  In hindsight, it may have been a light TIA event.  Or maybe it was just the stress of a long day of talking in the heat in a suit.  But if you have the occasion, look it up. 

If fucking up in front of a microphone sometimes means you're not fit for office, we won't have a government next week.   

2 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

I mean, if Boebert, Marge or Tuberville have sufficient mental acuity for you guys, you should be just fine with Fetterman.

Exactly. Embarrassing all together. 

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Fetterman?  What exactly has he done that runs contrary to American values, common decency, etc.?

Besides pushing progressive bullshit on the country while waiting on his inheritance? What a bitch Karma can be. 

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

He’s a US senator, of course he’s getting the top medical care. He’s not one of us, slumming it with our crappy healthcare options 

And let’s not forget, wealthy.  Don’t let the hoodie and gym shorts gimmick distract you from the career free life and trust fund.  

What I don’t get is that he could be replaced with another D that would vote just as reliably. Don’t know they feel the need to drag it out; the power and grift I assume.   Until then I guess we can continue to discuss which of our highest level politicians has the worst cognitive issues, and whether that’s more atrocious than serving microwaved brisket slathered in ketchup.  

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Besides pushing progressive bullshit on the country while waiting on his inheritance?

Wait . . . are you suggesting he's . . . WOKE?  Oh noes!

What a bitch Karma can be. 

Exactly what I expect from a shitbag like you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

In big brain leftist world the phrase , “shut the fuck up for a while” is semantics.

See, the thing is, he doesn't just want you to shut the fuck up about Fetterman, he wants you to shut the fuck up altogether, and I can't say I disagree.

If that hurts your feelings, this ain't the place for you, big boy.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

.  As stated above, he is a trust fund kid masquerading as working class because of daddy issues.

Switch masquerading as working class, to masquerading as giving a fuck about the working class and you described trump.

Edited by Smax
  • Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

never get this argument, and right-wingers make it all the time- this guy can't ACTUALLY be for or like working people because he has/came from/has handled money.

But Trump understands them. He’s a man of the people 

13 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I never get this argument, and right-wingers make it all the time- this guy can't ACTUALLY be for or like working people because he has/came from/has handled money.
I joined the workforce at 12, in cash for 2 years and then on paper, and I've been in it ever since. I worked 40-70 hours a week in college, tending bar at night and changing oil at Quick-Lube during the day. I had actual blue collar shirts with my name on it, which I had to pay a uniform service and rent for, and used lava soap and brake cleaner to wash my hands at the end of the day. On the other hands, I went to private school for some of the time and my mom was from Highland Park. What version of a phony am I? Fake working class or fake rich?  Does my mom's family cancel my Dad's?  Am I forbidden from wearing custom suits and a Rolex today because I couldn't always do that? Or am I forbidden from wearing a hoodie and shorts, or from giving more of a fuck about where I come from than where I am, according to you? 

No offense, but it seems like you are saying Fetterman's only legitimate choice is to be one of the corrupt greed-monster shitbags you reluctantly vote for, simply because he has a similar background to yours. I don't buy that. 

Not to mention, Fetterman has significant chops working in non-political public service.

The year he got 54k from his parents, he made 1800 as mayor of Braddock, PA.  That 56k trust fund baby.  Woo.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

He'd been so quiet that I thought Incredulity might've died of shame when Trump got indicted again. Glad to see I was wrong.

Unpossible. Incredulity completely lacks shame, like the rest of his party. Lack of shame is their idiot savant super power. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I never get this argument, and right-wingers make it all the time- this guy can't ACTUALLY be for or like working people because he has/came from/has handled money.
I joined the workforce at 12, in cash for 2 years and then on paper, and I've been in it ever since. I worked 40-70 hours a week in college, tending bar at night and changing oil at Quick-Lube during the day. I had actual blue collar shirts with my name on it, which I had to pay a uniform service and rent for, and used lava soap and brake cleaner to wash my hands at the end of the day. On the other hands, I went to private school for some of the time and my mom was from Highland Park. What version of a phony am I? Fake working class or fake rich?  Does my mom's family cancel my Dad's?  Am I forbidden from wearing custom suits and a Rolex today because I couldn't always do that? Or am I forbidden from wearing a hoodie and shorts, or from giving more of a fuck about where I come from than where I am, according to you? 

No offense, but it seems like you are saying Fetterman's only legitimate choice is to be one of the corrupt greed-monster shitbags you reluctantly vote for, simply because he has a similar background to yours. I don't buy that. 

Probably when he went out of his way to identify as a PA steel worker and pointed fingers at the wealthy Dr Oz, because wealth is the true American evil.   I’m a construction worker like you, PA!!!1!  I’m too blue collar to wear a suit to work.  We call that a plate of rabbit food, hrrr drrrr. 

You nailed it yourself. You went to work at 12. He went to “work” in his mid-40’s.  Remember when we made fun of people for living off of “small loans from dad”? Well, here’s your poster child.  Senator Daddy’s money.

The biggest irony of course being his smartass fucking mouth pre-stroke.   

11 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Probably when he went out of his way to identify as a PA steel worker and pointed fingers at the wealthy Dr Oz, because wealth is the true American evil.   I’m a construction worker like you, PA!!!1!  I’m too blue collar to wear a suit to work.  We call that a plate of rabbit food, hrrr drrrr. 

You nailed it yourself. You went to work at 12. He went to “work” in his mid-40’s.  Remember when we made fun of people for living off of “small loans from dad”? Well, here’s your poster child.  Senator Daddy’s money.

Stroke talk not going away.

Link to him claiming to be a steelworker?

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Then we are in agreement. You are raising “helpless, like a rich man’s child” offspring, am I right three boat psycho?

Edited by Willfully Horn
Claro

Fettermans parents had him when they were teenagers, and his dad then rose to success from I assume hard work. I doubt very much all of Fetterman’s formative years were some vast experience of wealth and indulgence. I doubt his father immediately had an upper middle class salary the second his kid popped out before he turned 20. Fucking absurdity. 

he got into a great college and then immediately started working in public service. What a fucking shit heel, amirite?

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Fettermans parents had him when they were teenagers, and his dad then rose to success from I assume hard work. I doubt very much all of Fetterman’s formative years were some vast experience of wealth and indulgence. I doubt his father immediately had a might middle class salary the second his kid popped out before her turned 20. Fucking absurdity. 

he got into a great college and then ineeeistely starting working in public service. I hat a fucking shit heel, amirite?

wut?

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Quite the clown ass way to characterize him highlighting his being more relatable and in touch with the average PA voter than Oz and his crudités. Clearly he was saying wealth is evil. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

spacer.png

13 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

16 hours ago, Incredulity said:

In big brain leftist world the phrase , “shut the fuck up for a while” is semantics.

You decided to remove the context.   

Once, again, I think everyone know that Fetterman has brain damage from the stroke and that has resulted in an impairment of his speech.  He has a disability. That's true of millions of Americans.  

What makes you a shitstain is the insistence to project that beyond what is you can observe.  Millions of disabled deal with that shit on a regular basis.  You claiming it to be perfectly legitimate would be like saying, "this is a thread about Obama being black so why are people complaining when I say he loves fried chicken and watermelon."  You have extrapolated something unsupported from what little you can observe.  It is what millions of disabled people have to deal with on a daily basis.  My crazy liberal woke mindset is that perhaps you should actually try to determine whether a disabled person is capable of performing a job before just discarding them based on irrelevant attributes.  Since we have that codified in our federal law, I consider it to be a shared American value.  

So, getting back to my original comment: Do you have any indication, other than the speech issues, that Fetterman is having cognitive issues that are interfering with his job?  If not, maybe just shut the fuck for a while.  

And now I can assume the GOP talking point is that Fetterman is a trust fund baby.  The fucking irony.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Just now, Tuco said:

What makes you a shitstain is the insistence to project that beyond what is you can observe. 

I haven't projected anything, nor made any claim beyond the fact that he is obviously pretty significantly impaired in his speech.

So kindly fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/20/2023 at 9:04 AM, Incredulity said:

I'm sorry that NPR, MSNBC, Mother Jones...are all quiet on the subject.

Serious news outlets ignore crackpot story. Who woulda thunk it?

btw my dad has expressive aphasia from a CVA. Cognition, comprehension and reasoning completely unaffected. Very frustrating for him. He has holes in his brain for certain words and will describe the missing word in sometimes hilarious ways. It gets worse when he is around strangers or in a group or when under stress. I’d vote for him over Oz for any office. Over you as well

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d153134e07646f35105f1390059476ce.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

^^^^ This.

I was wondering why this thread kept getting bumped.  I see now our village idiots are weighing in with their insights.

50 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

SouthParkdouchevsshitsandwich.gif

Looks as believable as Ted Cruz fishing, Obama shooting pigeons, or Trump driving the tractor.  

In Obama's defense, he was asked whether he ever shot a gun, he said that he shot clay pigeons "all the time" at Camp David, and then the White House released a photo of Obama shooting a gun.  He didn't look like a someone who was an experienced shooter, but he didn't really claim to be an experienced shooter.   And that's what the Republicans focused on during the discussion on the gun control, because it was an easy distraction. 

In Trump's defense (can't believe I typed that), he has never, ever tried to appear working class.  His whole brand is high-rolling business man.  He is also white trash, which tends to have some overlap with the "white working class" voting block.  He genuinely likes professional wrestling, McDonalds, and fucking anything that moves.  He is racist, sexist, and profoundly ignorant.  Playing around in a tractor cab was just playing.  His bullshit is always geared at looking wealthier than he is.  Well, and pretending to be religious.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

In Trump's defense (can't believe I typed that), he has never, ever tried to appear working class.  His whole brand is high-rolling business man.  He is also white trash, which tends to have some overlap with the "white working class" voting block.  He genuinely likes professional wrestling, McDonalds, and fucking anything that moves.  He is racist, sexist, and profoundly ignorant.  Playing around in a tractor cab was just playing.  His bullshit is always geared at looking wealthier than he is.  Well, and pretending to be religious.  

Have you ever been to Graceland?  It's like a time capsule - basically preserved just as it was in 1977. When we were walking around a young woman in the group remarked that it was wild how different rich people's taste was back then. Which is funny, because anybody who had ever been to a real rich person's home in the late 70's would disagree, because rich people's homes (or at least rich people with generational wealth) in the 1970's were nothing like Graceland. Graceland was what my grandmother on my dad's side imagined luxury was like, have never experienced any. 

This is Graceland
graceland-living-room-at-the-home-of-elva6d85e135ccf8a806198d49878309f3d.jpg

Tennessee-Memphis-Graceland-Mansion-Pool

Remind you of anything?

This part of Donald Trump's very intentional appeal to working class whites is no different from Ted DiBiase, Rick Flair or even Ron White, to an extent. Donald Trump plays the rich tycoon they imagine they would be, if they were rich tycoons. 

cf2504a6-57ea-4b10-9749-24c25325abf5-tru

bc8fe269-a5f7-47c7-a509-4fc7f1b4f86a-Don

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Have you ever been to Graceland?  It's like a time capsule - basically preserved just as it was in 1977. When we were walking around a young woman in the group remarked that it was wild how different rich people's taste was back then. Which is funny, because anybody who had ever been to a real rich person's home in the late 70's would disagree, because rich people's homes (or at least rich people with generational wealth) in the 1970's were nothing like Graceland. Graceland was what my grandmother on my dad's side imagined luxury was like, have never experienced any. 

This is Graceland
graceland-living-room-at-the-home-of-elva6d85e135ccf8a806198d49878309f3d.jpg

Tennessee-Memphis-Graceland-Mansion-Pool

Remind you of anything?

This part of Donald Trump's very intentional appeal to working class whites is no different from Ted DiBiase, Rick Flair or even Ron White, to an extent. Donald Trump plays the rich tycoon they imagine they would be, if they were rich tycoons. 

cf2504a6-57ea-4b10-9749-24c25325abf5-tru

bc8fe269-a5f7-47c7-a509-4fc7f1b4f86a-Don

He's a grimy pimp.  I don't think that's a cultivated "image" at all, but it does bespeak that DJT is PWT.

Also:

opulence-i-has-it.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=eda

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Pancho changed the title to John Fetterman - saving America with sweatshirts and Umbros