#8 Texas @ #9 Baylor - 1pm, ESPN

Js1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Fuck Baylor!

So the baseball game, women's basketball game, and men's basketball game are all on at the exact same time? Come on Bellmont, don't do this to me.

Yep. Should be able to triple screen all 3 on ESPN app

• Hook 'Em 1

Really enjoy missing the first several minutes of our game because it got bumped to ESPN News, which shitty ass Spectrum doesn't have, so I can watch two bubble teams fuck around for an extra 15 god damned minutes...

Even though we have our own network that's owned by...  *checks notes*...  Fucking ESPN...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

Really enjoy missing the first several minutes of our game because it got bumped to ESPN News, which shitty ass Spectrum doesn't have, so I can watch two bubble teams fuck around for an extra 15 god damned minutes...

Even though we have our own network that's owned by...  *checks notes*...  Fucking ESPN...

And it didn’t even show up on the espn app until 3 mins into the game

Just now, TexArcher said:

I got Spectrum and have it.  Channel 284

• Hook 'Em 1