2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

7 minutes ago, texasgangordie said:

Seeing far too many Horns fans on socials repping that team from south oklahoma. It’s Astros gang around here and we’ll whip that dallas ass again if necessary

Eh let them have their day they earned it by demolishing the Rays...

22 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

As soon as I saw the first second of this clip I knew I didn't even need to unmute my audio.  These fans sure got real cocky real fast, considering they root for a team that just broke an 18 game postseason losing streak. 

3 hours ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Pretty much already knew this but this might be new leader in the club house for my all time MLB "what if" scenario: What if that rat fuck Fiers was just a little bit better in 2019 and didn't get totally blown out in those two starts at Minute Maid...does he move on with what was left of his career (not much) and this whole thing maybe never gets out? Or maybe it gets out way later when he is looking for some cash and a book deal or something and it doesn't blow up nearly as much (no huge investigation)?

Nope. Would have just delayed it. Rat would have written a book or some shit years later and then the speculation would truly be beyond 2017. 

5 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Got a time for Saturday yet?

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Nope. Someone at MLB headquarters must have wanted to go home on time and make the call Thursday morning. Ridiculous that we’re two days out with the teams set and they won’t announce the times. I assume we will find out this AM.

The MLB app is showing 3:45CT

Tex/Bal at 12:00

Phil/Atl at 5:07

Az/LA at 8:20

Edited by TonyTexas

44 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Nope. Someone at MLB headquarters must have wanted to go home on time and make the call Thursday morning. Ridiculous that we’re two days out with the teams set and they won’t announce the times. I assume we will find out this AM.

They were waiting to see whether the Yankees and Red Sox were going to make it.

• Haha 4