Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I guess we should say right now, before anyone freaks the fuck out.

The August 14 trial date is almost sure to move.  Even if everything was on the "up and up," that would probably move because of the hassles of CIPA and dealing with the classified information, alone.

The first continuance of the trial date will almost undoubtedly be unopposed by the government and is nothing to be concerned about.

The question becomes how many times does it move and for how long.

Figured as much.  Was watching one of the "news" channels while eating lunch and they said getting dotard's attorneys' background checks for access to classified materials could take a couple of months.  

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Figured as much.  Was watching one of the "news" channels while eating lunch and they said getting dotard's attorneys' background checks for access to classified materials could take a couple of months.  

That shouldn't be a problem because everything has already been declassified by Dotard. 

• Haha 2

Uh, Commander Dipshit...I can save you a lot of time and trouble.  He has absolutely flipped on you.  He physically oversaw the removal of many of those "perfect boxes" (not in Ivanka's pants).  And  then initially helped with the stall game with NARA and the FBI.  He eventually realized how serious shit was getting and he's not in the mood for federal prison.  I know he's a sociopathic narcissist but at some point even the blind and deaf notice a huge portion of the people closest to them flipping on them, quitting, going to jail, or betraying them.  

4 parallel trials.  Debate schedule.  Fundraising/Grifting rigors.  Primary Season.  We are going to watch a former U.S. President die from the grind without anyone having to lift a finger.  This is going to be the greatest thing since V-E day.  

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

25 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Counterpoint:  while he is absolutely shit physical condition, and eats like a 9 year old, I've yet to see anything that can metaphorically kill him, so I have no faith the stress of trials, a "campaign" and whatever else having any effect at this point.

He's the Antichrist. There's no other explanation.

latest?cb=20120728185853&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=

Probably why he has the worlds most epic combover.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm sure he's got a rolodex full of competent attorneys capable of passing background checks that would accept the job of defending him and get stiffed on the bill at the end.

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

IMG_7201.gif.857be0a077026b4d56300af38ede37b3.gif

“Ahh, but my boxes! That's - that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with - geometric logic - that the bathroom was only accessible to the guests SOME of the time.  And I'd have PRODUCED that evidence if they hadn't pulled my boxes out of where that brown guy hid them…. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect Jarad from showing them to the Saudis again, and…….why is my attorney kicking me under the table? “

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

this has to be from the onion, there's not way it's just clicking that meadows is going to testify against trump ??

even in the article there are still people in denial about the situation.

Trump doesn't like to be told things he doesn't want to hear. 

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

4 parallel trials.  Debate schedule.  Fundraising/Grifting rigors.  Primary Season.  We are going to watch a former U.S. President die from the grind without anyone having to lift a finger.  This is going to be the greatest thing since V-E day.  

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Counterpoint:  while he is absolutely shit physical condition, and eats like a 9 year old, I've yet to see anything that can metaphorically kill him, so I have no faith the stress of trials, a "campaign" and whatever else having any effect at this point.

Going with Francisco on this one - Trump is not stressing about this - he believes in his mind that he's right, and because of events over the last 50 years where there's been few, if any repercussions, he sees no reason to worry.

He is pissed that some people don't seem to believe him - he has always had the attitude that if he could just explain it to you, you'd understand -  he tried this with Baier, and I could see him doing this in court.

Counterpoint: He has been flipping out a lot more than usual on social media since Miami.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Going with Francisco on this one - Trump is not stressing about this - he believes in his mind that he's right, and because of events over the last 50 years where there's been few, if any repercussions, he sees no reason to worry.

He is pissed that some people don't seem to believe him - he has always had the attitude that if he could just explain it to you, you'd understand -  he tried this with Baier, and I could see him doing this in court.

Counterpoint: He has been flipping out a lot more than usual on social media since Miami.

In their mind, trump wins the election and pardons himself

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Oh he's stressing about this. What he's doing is trying to find a way to weasel out of it which is why he's taking what Fitton says as gospel.

It's just like Guiliani and Powell in the aftermath of the election - he finds someone who presents a theory that gets him what he wants and then embraces it. He then shuts out anyone else who tells him anything to the contrary and away we go. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I guess we should say right now, before anyone freaks the fuck out.

The August 14 trial date is almost sure to move.  Even if everything was on the "up and up," that would probably move because of the hassles of CIPA and dealing with the classified information, alone.

The first continuance of the trial date will almost undoubtedly be unopposed by the government and is nothing to be concerned about.

The question becomes how many times does it move and for how long.

Does DJT currently even have a lawyer capable of filing this request correctly?

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

“Ahh, but my boxes! That's - that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with - geometric logic - that the bathroom was only accessible to the guests SOME of the time.  And I'd have PRODUCED that evidence if they hadn't pulled my boxes out of where that brown guy hid them…. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect Jarad from showing them to the Saudis again, and…….why is my attorney kicking me under the table? “

Might have to steal this for Twitter. 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Does DJT currently even have a lawyer capable of filing this request correctly?

The current two, Todd Blanche and Chris Kise, seem to be the pick of the litter and know what they're doing, although I think Kise is mostly/only a civil litigator.  But, Kise has already been banished once for telling Trump what he doesn't want to hear and they both may suffer the same fate.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 3

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

I don't think it'll be the mental stress, he obviously gives very few fucks and actually believes he'll skate on all this.  I'm talking about the physical toll of the logistics of it all.  Remember, that despite it being probably the most grinding job in human history, he didn't do shit as POTUS.  Can't remember the poster who used to post his daily schedule and it was a fucking joke.  And interspersed around golf trips.  And he'd head out for a rally here and there.  But it was about as rigorous as a bank teller position.  But four separate sets of court dates with the fundraising/grifting and the campaining and the debates and the primaries for 18 months?  At his age.  Even if it's all a joke to him, that's a brutal fucking tour.  That's gonna beat the fuck out of him physically having to do all that and try to look like he's enjoying it.  Even a sociopath has limits, particularly an obese one in their late 70's.  It is going to put the screws to him.  I don't know if it'll kill him, but it will take years off of his life. 

Also, he refuses to let Mar-a-Lago's kitchens change up food vendors as is usual protocol for ex-Presidents.  I mean, you get to one Sysco truck and this long national nightmare is over.  Or so a friend explained to me.  He was Russian, I think.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

The current two, Todd Blanche and Chris Kise, seem to be the pick of the litter and know what they're doing, although I think Kise is mostly/only a civil litigator.  But, Kise has already been banished once for telling Trump what he doesn't want to hear and they both may suffer the same fate.

What will be funny is when he has no competent lawyers left, he will miss some mundane paperwork to extend a delay and will wind up on trial even quicker.  Each week he loses a couple of attorneys, it's a matter of time before he is down to the parking lot lawyer Habba (who might be a material witness against him, and forced to recuse) and some sort of crackpot personal injury lawyer (the Miami Hammer or some bullshit like this).  Sort of like the Alex Jones's lawyer sending his entire text message history, not realizing it, missing the date to claw it back despite the heads up from the plaintiff's attorney.  Something like that is coming down the pike.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I don’t think he could explain it to even Hermanator. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I don't think it'll be the mental stress, he obviously gives very few fucks and actually believes he'll skate on all this.  I'm talking about the physical toll of the logistics of it all.  Remember, that despite it being probably the most grinding job in human history, he didn't do shit as POTUS.  Can't remember the poster who used to post his daily schedule and it was a fucking joke.  And interspersed around golf trips.  And he'd head out for a rally here and there.  But it was about as rigorous as a bank teller position.  But four separate sets of court dates with the fundraising/grifting and the campaining and the debates and the primaries for 18 months?  At his age.  Even if it's all a joke to him, that's a brutal fucking tour.  That's gonna beat the fuck out of him physically having to do all that and try to look like he's enjoying it.  Even a sociopath has limits, particularly an obese one in their late 70's.  It is going to put the screws to him.  I don't know if it'll kill him, but it will take years off of his life. 

Also, he refuses to let Mar-a-Lago's kitchens change up food vendors as is usual protocol for ex-Presidents.  I mean, you get to one Sysco truck and this long national nightmare is over.  Or so a friend explained to me.  He was Russian, I think.  

He had a lot of "Executive Time" in the schedule...which, as far as I can tell, meant he took dumps, watched Fox News, and snuck into Melania's bedroom to sniff her panties so he'd have spank material. 

Edited by Gil Bang

He does eat like a 9 year old, he also speaks like a 9 year old and has the maturity of a 9 year old.

5 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

He does eat like a 9 year old, he also speaks like a 9 year old and has the maturity of a 9 year old.

Hey, as a parent of a 9 year old, I find this comment extremely offensive.

She's far better-spoken and more mature than he is.

Eating habits... ok you got me there.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

And, if Trump talks about any of it:

6. No Disclosure to the Public. The Discovery Materials, along with any information derived therefrom, shall not be disclosed to the public or the news media, or disseminated on any news or social media platform, without prior notice to and consent of the United States or approval of the Court.

And then we'll see how Aileen will handle teh Donald.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

No way that Trump, the Mob boss, is not gonna try to get to witnesses.
We should see more obstruction offenses by the time he gets to trial. 

At the very least, he’ll violate the court’s order within 48 hours. There will be a Truth post about one of the witnesses, guaranteed.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I mean, it has to be Meadows right?

Truth be told, I don't think they needed a rat for this one, just a few truth-telling Mar-A-Lago employees.  Smith earned this one by beating the bushes and beating Trump and Corcoran.

Meadows has much more value as a rat in regard to the 1/6 "festivities."

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I can’t say his name because of a court order but he used to be my chief of staff before I fired him like a disloyal dog. 

That’s exactly how it’s going to go. He’ll post something a lot like that, clearly identifying the witness, and actually whine the “but I didn’t say his name!” defense.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s exactly how it’s going to go. He’ll post something a lot like that, clearly identifying the witness, and actually whine the “but I didn’t say his name!” defense.

And he's going to have a shit fight with his lawyers over it and they may be fired.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated
  • immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty