45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Wow, attempting to connect the off-shore rigs located nowhere near his golf resort in another country not currently involved in this trial, to his overvaluation of Domestic U.S. Properties that the fucking tax rolls AND INSURANCE DEDUCTIBLES clearly show is off by several zeroes, that's bold even for Trump.  

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Absolutely preposterous argument.  Trump gets to offer whatever explanation or bloviation during "cross-examination" by his attorneys.  That's the way this has always worked unless the cross-examining attorney asks an incredibly unfair question (when did you stop beating your wife?).

"Objection.  Leading."

"But, your Honor, I always lead on redirect."

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Wow, attempting to connect the off-shore rigs located nowhere near his golf resort in another country not currently involved in this trial, to his overvaluation of Domestic U.S. Properties that the fucking tax rolls AND INSURANCE DEDUCTIBLES clearly show is off by several zeroes, that's bold even for Trump.  

He's playing 3-D checkers, folks.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I have seen multiple polls, none showing that Trump is getting more popular.

He's talking about this poll:

Cross-Tabs: October 2023 Times/Siena Poll of the 2024 Battlegrounds https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/11/06/us/elections/times-siena-battlegrounds-registered-voters.html?unlocked_article_code=1.8Uw.Oucd.maYYbm4oW219&smid=nytcore-android-share

14 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Oh god, yes that was horrible. How embarrassing. But this has a different feel to it for me. I just know the good guys are going to win this time. 

You're right. The good guys are going to win this time. Fani, Engoron, and Biden are going to win, and cucks for a born loser like Trump are going to whine and whine and whine.

• Hook 'Em 3

As many properties as I've walked for work, I'm still pretty bad at estimating square footage without help.  But I have never been in a 10,000 foot residence and thought, "Oh yeah, this is at least 30,000 square feet."  

If you'd like a visual aid, Mr. Trump...my avatar is a picture of your grossly undersized apartment in Trump Tower taken from the penthouse of an actual billionaire.  Eat a bag of shit, you suck.  

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

I need to get me some of them disclaimer clauses. "Hey heads up, this is all bullshit and I'm committing crimes but you can't charge me." 

Is that like the Get Out of Jail Free card in Monopoly?

• Haha 2

Just now, Red Five said:

I need to get me some of them disclaimer clauses. "Hey heads up, this is all bullshit and I'm committing crimes but you can't charge me." 

From a (mostly worthless) NYT Opinion piece: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/28/opinion/trump-lawsuit-real-estate.html#commentsContainer

To Mr. Trump, that disclaimer makes the statement useless to anyone who would want to do business based on it. He said it’s known in the business as the “worthless clause.”

“Again, you know, I hate to be boring and tell you this,” he said in his sworn deposition. “When you have the worthless clause on a piece of paper and the first — literally the first page you’re reading about how this is a worthless statement from the standpoint of your using it as a bank or whatever — whoever may be using it, you tend not to get overly excited about it. I think it had very little impact, if any impact on the banks.”

The prosecutor then asked him, “So am I understanding that you didn’t particularly care about what was in the statement of financial condition?”

Mr. Trump replied: “I didn’t get involved in it very much. I felt it was a meaningless document, other than it was almost a list of my properties, with good-faith effort of people trying to put some value down. It was a good-faith effort.”

Here Mr. Trump appeared to contradict himself. First he said it was meaningless, just a list of properties. Then he said it was a good-faith effort. The fact that he repeatedly called it worthless tells me that he didn’t actually consider it much of a good-faith effort.

If you can declassify America's most top secret military secrets just by thinking about it, I'm pretty sure a printed legal disclaimer cover page that you can at least hold and read is a completely reasonable possibility to this fucking moron and his minions.  

He's letting Trump talk himself into a corner, no reason to throw contempt at him when larger sharks are circling in the water.  This is brilliant, IMO.  No jury or TV crew from which to garner sympathy.  

Also-the 40 Wall Street comment.  Chef's kiss.  it's less than 200 yards from her office you fucking dipshit.  She literally gets dropped off on the other side of the street from your building from her motorcade during high-profile cases.  Which, spoiler alert...this is, too.  

How does somebody deemed by 35% of adult Americans, to be a billionaire real estate mogul/genius have such a complete lack of the most fundamental understanding of how things like land and buildings work?  

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

He's letting Trump talk himself into a corner, no reason to throw contempt at him when larger sharks are circling in the water.  This is brilliant, IMO.  No jury or TV crew from which to garner sympathy.  

Also-the 40 Wall Street comment.  Chef's kiss.  it's less than 200 yards from her office you fucking dipshit.  She literally gets dropped off on the other side of the street from your building from her motorcade during high-profile cases.  Which, spoiler alert...this is, too.  

How does somebody deemed by 35% of adult Americans, to be a billionaire real estate mogul/genius have such a complete lack of the most fundamental understanding of how things like land and buildings work?  

This is beautiful, everyone knows he can't shut up, let's see what how much more he will do damage to himself.  I don't think the prosecutor has really even gotten to the good stuff yet.  

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He doesn't remember?  That's weird.

I never seen you looking so bad, my funky one
You tell me that your super fine mind has come undone
Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you, my friend
Any minor world that breaks apart falls together again
When the demon is at your door
In the morning it won't be there no more
Any major dude will tell you
Any major dude will tell you

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You hear zilch about abortion because you choose not to. It doesn't fit your world view. You made it very clear that you are all in on forced births and making women second class citizens.  Keep that head in the sand.  

Actually, I think I lamented it being overturned. 

• Fuck You 2