2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

7 minutes ago, Helobious said:

The postseason is over and the Astros won it all already? Wow that’s news to me. Congrats guys. Definitely not dropping the ball before crossing the goal line with this one. 

We won the division? Where is anyone gloating that we’re world champs? JFC man. Go tuck your fupa in your panties and go back to bed.

Edited by Rockethorn1978
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Helobious said:

The postseason is over and the Astros won it all already? Wow that’s news to me. Congrats guys. Definitely not dropping the ball before crossing the goal line with this one. 

Bro you aren't even in the fucking playoffs why do you post in this thread. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

As a Texan I feel like I have a right to pick a side here. 

Unlike some people here I don't give a fuck if you're a yankee fan. Just stick with it. You aren't a Rangers fan because you hate the Astros. 

On 9/25/2023 at 3:57 PM, Beau Vine said:

I was reading the Astros thread earlier and the discussion of Dusty gave me flashbacks to the end of the Ron Washington era, with Maldonado playing the part of Michael Young.  

Both guys are very successful managers who IMO did the hardest part of the job very well (creating a clubhouse culture) while pissing away one of the easiest duties (creating optimal lineups).  

Anyways, I feel for my Astro brethren, because I remember how fucking maddening it was to repeatedly see Young in the lineup at DH, batting 2nd or 3rd with his 80 OPS+.

That said, I hope Dusty buries Diaz on the bench for the week and the Astros go 0-6.

On 9/25/2023 at 5:59 PM, BigDHornfan said:

d736ed4ecadf4ef6f782fa763286ea88.jpg

On 9/25/2023 at 7:37 PM, BigDHornfan said:

6d5001a9ad01ac11579b9f71858c4306.jpg

On 9/26/2023 at 8:14 AM, BeardIP said:

The Rangers have never won a World Series. One of the handful of baseball teams that haven't. That's factual and we get it. But the team is actively trying to change that by winning the AL West in 2023 and get to the playoffs. Is the pitching, both starting and bullpen, what you would think would be World Series winning material? No, not generally speaking, but as they say in poker, sometimes all you need is a chip and a chair. Crazier things have happened and you just never know.

So yes, Rangers haven't won anything in the past, they had a tragic outcome in 2011, but are looking to change that fact in the next 3-15 months.

When Astros fan talk trash about this on a thread of hate, it makes sense, though it doesn't really track when it's a retort to how the Astros are sucking right now and the Rangers are doing better, but whatever-- it's still a fact.

Here is another fact: the past Astros teams--and some current Astros on this team-- are the lowest forms of coward and scum that humans can be this side of being traitors. They are cheaters.

Traitors, horse thieves and cheaters used to be hung for a reason. It's such a vile and antisocial behavior to engage in because it threatens the very bonds and ties that hold society together in an uneasy dance of give and take and cooperation and competition.

Honesty, honor and integrity (and when all three are mixed together in the realm of competition, you get sportsmanship) aren't just lofty, swollen words that are meant to be ignored on corporate mission plaques in the board room. These ideals are what hold any social contract together, for the good confidence and security of the whole and many, and this holds true for the MLB and a group of franchises.

The Houston Astros is a cheating organization who cheated and are cheaters. Full stop.

That alone is so shameful and if the humans that make up the Houston organization and those around it were wired the right way, the cheating scandal (which is a fact) should be something that makes them ashamed for the rest of their entire, natural life.

Astros (and Astro fans) should hold their manhood cheap and when major leaguers gather, they should bow their heads a bit, not look at other major leaguers in the eyes, and forever be ashamed. The world series ring(s) of the cheaters are not celebratory trophies, but deeply painful reminders of what happens when man is at his lowest and sorriest moment; how pathetic men debased themselves to win at a game.

What is really bad are fans who attempt to sportswash the cheating and justify and rationalize it. We have seen it here and especially with @Rockethorn1978. You should be ashamed as you are betraying your poor morality and ethics, for us all to see.

But what is maybe the worst is that, when these charges of cheating and all the aforementioned that cheating brands you as are leveled, the retort and response is, "derp but you guys never won anything her her empty trophy cabinet img". It's not only not a sequitur for the reminder that you are a cheater, but it sort of implies the, "would rather be a cheater than have no honest trophies", which just shows that the current Houston Astros and Houston organization today are the same yellow-bellied, low-down, dirty, rotten, vile and immoral cads as they were then and that nothing has changed.

I rest my case.

On 9/26/2023 at 9:22 AM, Helobious said:

Astros also got hatefucked for a whole weekend by the youngest Yankee lineup in decades. It’s laughable that houston thinks they’re contenders for anything this year. This has been their true talent level all along, it’s just this is what they look like when they can’t cheat.

On 9/26/2023 at 2:44 PM, Helobious said:

I’m pulling for the rangers to do well. They have a steady fanbase that didn’t mostly jump ship on their team when they sucked, unlike houston fans. They also don’t have the snowflake petulance of astro fans, who get deeply offended when they find out someone doesn’t root for the Astros. You guys want everyone to like you and you play victim more than any fanbase in sports. So yeah if forced to choose Rangers is the easy way to go. 

lol

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

We won the division? Where is anyone gloating that we’re world champs? JFC man. Go tuck your fupa in your panties and go back to bed.

No no no no... don't you see? Helo just gave us no chance to win the World Series this year.

That means we win it all.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Can they help us not blow the division to a mediocre Astros team?

Well, based on recent history anyway, the proper way to look at todays results is that that Astros almost waited too long to avoid blowing the season to a lesser mediocre team

• Hook 'Em 1

lulz

Reddit Yankees fans are cheering for the Rangers to beat the Astros because they can't do it themselves. I think we all know who the aggy fanbase is now. The team may have a history of titles but the fans have a complete loser mentality.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Haha 9

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

lulz

Reddit Yankees fans are cheering for the Rangers to beat the Astros because they can't do it themselves. I think we all know who the aggy fanbase is now. The team may have a history of titles but the fans have a complete loser mentality.

I mean, the Yankees did beat the shit out of us during the regular season. Just like the Royals and A's did.

And yet, somehow... it didn't matter.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

lulz

We want the rangers to beat the rays first and foremost. Yankee/Tampa rivalry has heated up a lot this past year with the amount of shit they’ve talked and on-field fights they’ve tried to start.

We hate the Astros but so does everyone else. Unfair to single us out for that.

3 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

Not hard to do when you cheat.  Let's see if they can win one without cheating.  Good lord you Houstonites have such an inferiority/little brother complex.  

Steroids are cheating, right?  Asking for Juan Gonzalez's ringless hands...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

here you go, I know you’re little confused because the Astros didn’t end your season

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

Don't worry.  Without your cheating methods, y'all are going to choke in the first series.  

Against Bye?  I doubt it.

Plus, we're like 37 and 2 in playoff series against the American League the last few years.  You'd know that, if you weren't a typical bandwagon-jumping Ranger fan who slept through the last dozen years of MLB.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

Not hard to do when you cheat.  Let's see if they can win one without cheating.  Good lord you Houstonites have such an inferiority/little brother complex.  

Not that you'll have an actual answer, but, even if I stipulate that we cheated in '17, how exactly were we cheating in '22?

I've seen all this shit lately from Rags trolls about our "illegitimate ring." Emphasis mine due to the fact they seem to go out of their way to not make it plural. In the alternate universe these goobers live in, we cheated our way to a title in 2017 and haven't done shit since.

I know 2022 was a season that most fans of the team from South Oklahoma chose to flush down the toilet, but here's a refresher:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_World_Series

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Not that you'll have an actual answer, but, even if I stipulate that we cheated in '17, how exactly were we cheating in '22?

I've seen all this shit lately from Rags trolls about our "illegitimate ring." Emphasis mine due to the fact they seem to go out of their way to not make it plural. In the alternate universe these goobers live in, we cheated our way to a title in 2017 and haven't done shit since.

I know 2022 was a season that most fans of the team from South Oklahoma chose to flush down the toilet, but here's a refresher:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_World_Series

Don't forget the pennants in 2019 and 2021.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Against Bye?  I doubt it.

Plus, we're like 37 and 2 in playoff series against the American League the last few years.  You'd know that, if you weren't a typical bandwagon-jumping Ranger fan who slept through the last dozen years of MLB.

Hey can you lay off FartingDreamer? He is highly regarded and this is one of his few outlets. I heard this straight from one his wives.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Evil Bill Obrien said:

It’s Houstonians you rube… 

That's rich coming from a person hailing from a metro area of blue-collar simpletons.  

5 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Hey can you lay off FartingDreamer? He is highly regarded and this is one of his few outlets. I heard this straight from one his wives my mother.

FIFY

• Fuck You 6