2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

27 minutes ago, Hate said:

He may not have meant to hit him, but he was absolutely trying to send a message. It was fucking stupid given the situation.

Message received,.

Stop being a fucking cunt.

4 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

The video evidence and investigation specifically cited Altuve not using the trash can system. The evidence shows him and Josh Reddick opted out of it compared to other guys. 

He reportedly got mad when he did receive a bang and went to tell the he guy doing it to fuck off. That's it, 24 pitches out of nearly a thousand that year, and he still gets shit about it. He's also continued to put up great numbers before and after the scandal broke, which would lend more evidence to the fact he didn't need it. 

Here's a fun interview with Astros Catcher Brian McCann insinuating that the Dodgers were stealing their signs with nobody on base during the 17 World Series: 

https://twitter.com/michaelschwab13/status/1320811145591181313/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1320811145591181313&currentTweetUser=michaelschwab13

Mookie Betts and the Red Sox on the other hand, apparently got an MVP and World Series using a sign stealing system after Alex Cora went there. Mookie also quoted as saying something like "everyone was doing it, but we didn't use it during the world series!" They knocked off the Dodgers, Astros and Yankees along the way, yet they don't get any shit for it. Mookie had an MVP year and has never come close to being as good as he was in 2018. Plenty of teams were doing this shit, and while that's not a great excuse, it's the reality of the situation. 

Oh and the best part of all this shit is the video guy who 11 Red Sox players named as the one decoding signs and relaying them to the dugout, was hired by the fucking Dodgers after his suspension. The Dodgers, who bitch and moan about this more than anyone else, and try to pretend like they would NEVER do THAT, went out and got the guy that was decoding and relaying signs for the Red Sox. Lol...

Just because you write a novel doesn't make it true. This does not contradict actual evidence. Stop gaslighting. The little fucker cheated like the rest of them and got a bye because nobody wanted to go after the players. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, beer said:

Just because you write a novel doesn't make it true. This does not contradict actual evidence. Stop gaslighting. The little fucker cheated like the rest of them and got a bye because nobody wanted to go after the players. 

Let me get you a towel for all of those tears.

• Hook 'Em 2

Lol keep fucking that chicken beer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, beer said:

I agree.  The cheating wasn't limited to Houston, but whatever the hell helps you sleep at night, Manfred.

You would think after Episode #101 that baseball fans would realize the baseball gods are on the Astros' side. Why would they be on their side? Because everyone was cheating and has always cheated in baseball. Maybe once the whiners shut up about it the Astros will come back down to earth. 

Until then the all-knowing gods will continue to look favorably on them. 

Also, I have no problem with García's reaction in that moment. He also gets the benefit of knowing he was super amped up. Nobody should have been ejected on either side. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Clutch fucking city baby. EABOD rangers

36 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Hey, I don't watch the Rangers that much.  Is Globe Life always this quiet?

36 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Abahhahahahaha

act like you’ve been there before bitches

35 minutes ago, rvm96 said:

Jose Altuve GIF by MLB

33 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Ranger fans

image.jpeg.24455b4571512615a34ed1047d79157e.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

All time soul snatching win right there

Houston Astros Fist Pump GIF by MLB

30 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This game was some of the most fun I've ever had watching baseball.

And, y'all know I've had a *LOT* of fun watching baseball.

Thanks for being part of today, Rangers fans.  Glad y'all have an extra day to savor this one, you turds.

Lulz.  being a rangers fan has almost killed me twice now.  I think I'm gonna check out for another 12 years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, slorch said:
Guess who has emptied the benches multiple times vs the Astros.
Yessir.  The bitches from Arlington.  Starts yelling at Maldy like he threw it.  LOL.

Let's fucking go.

Keep condoning pussy shit. Typical aggy

Always confusing to me whenAstros fans are called aggy when it’s actually the rangers fans who are jealous of their Daddy.  Exactly like a fucking aggy

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1