UT student expelled for explicit photos

closetohumping

Those shoes say, "these will be comfortably enough to walk from our Subaru to Lilith Fair", but that ass says, "Let's get some dick!" 

I am 95% certain that is not a library on UT-Austin's campus.  According to several photos I'm currently deleting in my phone.  

I'm guessing one of the other dozen "UT's" around our fair nation.  

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

1. TBH, not sure if this is our UT, or Toledo, or Tennessee.  I was a book worm and spent time in many a library.  This one doesn't look familiar.

2. IF this was our UT, not sure if this increased or decreased the value of my degree.

3. She must work out.

4. Nope, don't have her FB. 

No description available.

Link?

31 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

1. TBH, not sure if this is our UT, or Toledo, or Tennessee.  I was a book worm and spent time in many a library.  This one doesn't look familiar.

2. IF this was our UT, not sure if this increased or decreased the value of my degree.

3. She must work out.

Not sure where you got the photo - but you are being catfished, or you are catfishing us.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, UnivTex34 said:

Why I asked for a link. 

I cannot find any mention of this story anywhere, namely CNN.com

yeah - I wanted to see which UT (thinking....hoping (LOL) it was Toledo) so I looked for the CNN correspondent name and she is and Editor/Correspondent for CNN International out of London. All of her stories are based in Europe)

Nice ass in the photo though, right!

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

3. She must work out.

Did it ever occur to you that there is a 0.0% chance the real CNN would actually publish those photos?

That said, nice. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

The U. of Toledo student's name is Vicky Eulenette of nearby Fort Wayne, her friends call her Ivy.  And Perhaps the young lady was looking for a hardcopy of the great, and appropriately titled, erotica novella "Fanny Hill" by John Cleland:

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Then the lady in my meme? 100. The exhibitionist chick is smoking, but yes, i have banged hotter at the library many a times.

Hotter than bschoolprof's exhibitionist, that is.

The cutie in your OP, not so much. 😁