Texas @ TCU Series Thread

Horny Bull

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

That throw was a thing of beauty.  Porter B pouring some salt in the wound.  We did Easter lunch today with all the kids and crew were in, so I didn't get to tune in until the top of the 9th.  I refrained from posting so I wouldn't be a jinx.  I likes me some 1 run wins.  It makes the other guys think about all the little shit they might have done different.  Our guys will stick to 'em again tomorrow.  TEXAS!

• Hook 'Em 2

If we win tomorrow, we’re back to controlling our own conference destiny.

3-way tie for 2nd. KState and OSU play each other. We play KU, WVU at home. WVU also plays Tech and OU at home.

Obviously, WVU is playing quite well. I’d say chances are good they hit a bit of a rough spot.

9 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

If we win tomorrow, we’re back to controlling our own conference destiny.

3-way tie for 2nd. KState and OSU play each other. We play KU, WVU at home. WVU also plays Tech and OU at home.

Obviously, WVU is playing quite well. I’d say chances are good they hit a bit of a rough spot.

OU is a different team with Dakota Harris back. They should be able to steal at least one in Morgantown. Tech I'm not sure about. Their pitching is really, really bad.

20 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

So we basically have the entire bullpen available tomorrow outside of LBJ. Tole threw one inning Friday and Shaw barely broke a sweat today. Hell, even Burke only threw 33 pitches and could probably throw tomorrow if he absolutely had to.

+ Witt

14 minutes ago, petscii said:

PORTER BROWN IS A ONE MAN DP MACHINE

I'm not gay but... those eyes. 

OU is a different team with Dakota Harris back. They should be able to steal at least one in Morgantown. Tech I'm not sure about. Their pitching is really, really bad.

If they could each take one from WVU, that’d be incredibly helpful.

I watched the final 3 innings of Tech-KSU today. Control issues hurt them and what looked like a catchable ball from the RF that was not caught did them in. Maybe Molina can give them a good start, and they can hit.

First and foremost, it’d be great to get a sweep tomorrow.