Palo Alto Super Regional: Texas @ Stanford

Horny Bull

56 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Bunt to HR.  I choose HR.

I have an older retired friend who loves the Horns and baseball, but he won't watch the game unless the Horns win....yea, that's what I said.  He records the game, takes a peak a few hours later, and if the Horns win, he watches the game.  He said he can't handle the suspense of the pitcher throwing strikes or balls or the other team knocking the cover off the ball.  To each his own, I guess.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

We aren't winning shit with that dude starting at short. He's been an embarrassment all season. He doesn't even have 20 RBIs on the year. 

How the fuck does a guy like that start at short for Texas. The fuck are we doing. 

I've been on Mitchell as much as anyone this year but the guy got things going against Miami with his solo shot when the top of the order was being shut down.

Edited by BillyGoatHill
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, BillyGoatHill said:

I've been on Mitchell this much as anyone this year but the guy got things going against Miami with his solo shot when the top of the order was being shut down.

Lol good for him. We would have been hosting a regional if he wasn't such ass the entire season.