2023 College World Series

Horny Bull

38 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

Wish it had an explanation. Was it wind? Surely the AAA park in Omaha isn’t significantly bigger than most MLB parks. During the Big 12 Tourney we hammered a bunch of balls that would be out in most college stadiums but we’re warming track catches at Globe Life. Really sucked.

Edited by 'stache

16 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Yes, by all means support the teams that throw horns down every chance they get.  

B3CB6040-E4CC-40E0-BCE6-DF731E900B5B.gif.ce0d49eebded86b1619cc01236c8d7d9.gif

It won’t be every SEC team too soon huh….  I’d rather support Texas teams than be a SEC homer just because we are in the same conference.  I think the conference has enough sunshine pumpers coattail riders already.  

Edited by Hook1997

9 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

That's the only one of those I saw, assuming the rest descended into sparkly, ooshy gooshy hell.

But that one I thought pretty well done, really.  Largely because of scenes like that.

Edited by TwiceHorn

5 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

It won’t be every SEC team too soon huh….  I’d rather support Texas teams than be a SEC homer just because we are in the same conference.  I think the conference has enough sunshine pumpers coattail riders already.  

79E9807C-96DB-4125-822C-6A52E59D6B62.jpeg.24323a7c91bd33309985c7ac2c23c7d8.jpeg

And yet it moves….to the Title Game. 

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's the only one of those I saw, assuming the rest descended into sparkly, ooshy gooshy hell.

But that one I thought pretty well done, really.  Largely because of scenes like that.

I saw part of one. Either the 2nd or 3rd, I think. 

My Argentine girlfriend wanted to watch it at her place and after a bit I either went to take a nap or I distracted her into having sex, because I know that I didn’t watch more than about 20 minutes and I know that I had never seen this scene. I didn’t even know that it existed until I typed in “Twilight” in the YouTube and “Twilight baseball scene” was one of the pre-fill options.