Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

My FIL (from Abilene) makes this concoction he calls "burrito stuff". Basically it's jimmy dean maple sausage, a couple of pounds of ground round, a can of potatoes, a can of corn, a can of RoTel, a can of carrots and a few of those pickled sweet jalapenos. The ways we eat it are in a tortilla, on top of chips nacho style with cheese or on top of Fritos like Frito pie. I found a 32oz High Life with which to enjoy this meal. Zero shits given at this point. "What goes on top?" You ask. Well pace does my friend. Talk all the shit you want, but Pace is my friend for unhealthy concoctions. This meal eats. ed24b2d00464e84d16a99c206d99e22b.jpg

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

My FIL (from Abilene) makes this concoction he calls "burrito stuff". Basically it's jimmy dean maple sausage, a couple of pounds of ground round, a can of potatoes, a can of corn, a can of RoTel, a can of carrots and a few of those pickled sweet jalapenos. The ways we eat it are in a tortilla, on top of chips nacho style with cheese or on top of Fritos like Frito pie. I found a 32oz High Life with which to enjoy this meal. Zero shits given at this point. "What goes on top?" You ask. Well pace does my friend. Talk all the shit you want, but Pace is my friend for unhealthy concoctions. This meal eats. ed24b2d00464e84d16a99c206d99e22b.jpg

Perhaps a long-lost friend of Vic Mackey?

On 1/13/2019 at 10:10 PM, NateHitch said:

Well done. I've never posted pics but a lot of times when I smoke a brisket or pork shoulder I'll throw on some spam for a few hours and then slice it and make egg sandwiches. It's been too long, think I'll do that this weekend

Throw on a chub of bologna. Enter another dimension.

Tuesday, when I went home, I really wanted a deviled ham sandwhich. And i was just obsessing about it. And i was like 'man I'm gonna make on of those.' So Tonight I went out and I got like a dozen hams and I cooked them all. And i spent probably three hours...like three and half hours, makin' you know, the mayonaise and the onions and paprika and, you know, all the accoutrement. And then, by the time I was done I just really didn't feel like eating it....And I didnt have any bud light.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2019 at 5:32 AM, Sam Lin said:

Dammit. I also thought it was milk and was in dumbfounded awe; this is such a letdown.

Jeesh, are you all rookies in this thread?  My first (and obviously correct) thought was it was beer foam because me and the Shank are cut from the same cloth even though we've never met each other.

Know who you're dealing with, people.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Llano Estacado said:

Tuesday, when I went home, I really wanted a deviled ham sandwhich. And i was just obsessing about it. And i was like 'man I'm gonna make on of those.' So Tonight I went out and I got like a dozen hams and I cooked them all. And i spent probably three hours...like three and half hours, makin' you know, the mayonaise and the onions and paprika and, you know, all the accoutrement. And then, by the time I was done I just really didn't feel like eating it....And I didnt have any bud light.

This, my friends, is a tale of woe.