Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

Sweet bite of citrus to give a quick acid wash on the teeth.  I'm for it.  Very much like having lemon on the plate for crabs or fish.

The fuck? This thread is the deer camp man camp thread where I picture nobody brushes their teeth unless it’s it quick rinse of beer in the morning.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, futureman said:

bacon egg cheese tacos with just the faintest whisper of mayonnaise. last of the green chile on one. surplus egg and bacon al lado. 

C2D207B7-7BA0-49AA-A962-A73AFB8F4080.jpeg

I’ll be tempted to reach through the phone and beat your ass if that dog didn’t get a piece of bacon. I hate rude behavior in a man. Won’t tolerate it. 

• Like 1

This isn't the thread where you get to pretend to be a food snob by talking shit about mayo. You wanna pretend to be a food snob? Get in your delorean and go back to the steak thread on shaggy where you can waft your farts at those who dare cook meat on anything but a (seasoned) cast iron pan. 

• Like 1

Repped for the steering wheel wrap. 

It’s an old truck. Original steering wheel leather, and seat leather, long ago bit the dust. Cheap bastard Brisket procured covers for both from Auto Zone. No need to get all fancy.

And that chicharron was awesome. Had half for a snack, and the other half for breakfast the next day after hunting.
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

The cowboys complete failure made me switch to whiskey earlier than planned. So left over snacks from Sunday af6ba0e2a942cbb1ac1ffd0e0a4cafab.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

This is like a Rorschach test, right? I look into this and I see a 15 yard hands to the face penalty.

Edited by Mitch Cumsteen
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

No photo, but I invented a concoction today.  Had to grab a quick lunch with no planning.  Went into 7-11.  Got three taquitos from the roller grill, guy laid them out in a paper boat.  Inspiration struck.

Paid my $3.  Walked over to hot dog station, covered taquitos in "cheese" sauce.  Topped with pico de gallo.  Like nacho cheese covered flautas.  It was beautiful.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

No photo, but I invented a concoction today.  Had to grab a quick lunch with no planning.  Went into 7-11.  Got three taquitos from the roller grill, guy laid them out in a paper boat.  Inspiration struck.

Paid my $3.  Walked over to hot dog station, covered taquitos in "cheese" sauce.  Topped with pico de gallo.  Like nacho cheese covered flautas.  It was beautiful.

Tell me you paired this primer plato  with only the finest Big Gulp Dr. Pepper reserve on tap.

No pictures, but I made sliders tonight for dinner. We had some leftover rolls from Chicken Express so sliced them in half and toasted them with some butter and we used them as the bun. I grilled some purple onion and shredded some American cheese. The Chicken Express rolls were damn good buns. We will definitely do that again.

3 minutes ago, EE2B said:

No pictures, but I made sliders tonight for dinner. We had some leftover rolls from Chicken Express so sliced them in half and toasted them with some butter and we used them as the bun. I grilled some purple onion and shredded some American cheese. The Chicken Express rolls were damn good buns. We will definitely do that again.

Can you redeem this post by at least confirming that you put a protein in the sliders?

Since it’s the shank thread I figured the Chicken Express rolls were enough and you guys wouldn’t give a shit about the Turkey that I used for the meat since it was already in the fridge. The cheese was shredded because it was also leftover from earlier in the week. Isn’t that the whole point of this damn thread? Making due with what’s available?

25 minutes ago, EE2B said:

Since it’s the shank thread I figured the Chicken Express rolls were enough and you guys wouldn’t give a shit about the Turkey that I used for the meat since it was already in the fridge. The cheese was shredded because it was also leftover from earlier in the week. Isn’t that the whole point of this damn thread? Making due with what’s available?

The whole point of this thread is pictures – pictures of shitty food we throw together, often when drunk or high.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1