Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

His own personal what?  Don’t leave us hanging, bro! 

We have a couple dumpsters on site, he was using one of them to empty his house, I guess. Second time I caught him, first time I had some words with him. On the job site, it's know, 1. Don't use our dumpster for your own personal shit 2. If you piss me off, bring me some barbacoa

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Had some leftover gravy from cfs recruiting celebration. Browned some HEB breakfast sausage. Biscuits and gravy with some crystal. This helped my hangover. Apologies for the fancy plate  

D9D40AE1-F92F-4D5C-9536-F8C6B1330C70.jpeg

This appears to be the proper amount of crystal on your biscuits and gravy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I had some left over chile relleno sausage from Tejas BBQ so I decided to make a breakfast taco for dinner. Of course the tortilla was toasted in butter. Threw a bunch of Mexican mix shredded cheese on top.  Honestly, if I had some Fritos I would have added them to the taco, but alas, I didn’t. It was fucking delicious. 

image.thumb.jpeg.2e1fdc394d3e152c2c92e6e6c4908db7.jpeg

needs cheese

• Like 1

I had some left over chile relleno sausage from Tejas BBQ so I decided to make a breakfast taco for dinner. Of course the tortilla was toasted in butter. Threw a bunch of Mexican mix shredded cheese on top.  Honestly, if I had some Fritos I would have added them to the taco, but alas, I didn’t. It was fucking delicious. 

image.thumb.jpeg.2e1fdc394d3e152c2c92e6e6c4908db7.jpeg

My breakfast burrito this morning with carne asada, rice, beans, pick de gallo and cheese is superior to the breakfast taco. The end.
88aa15b595954d11e626090206d81a92.jpg
2983d95aa13cedc1b619693f5a2957bd.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1