Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

35 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Apparently I made this the other night when I was trashed after our company's Christmas party. Egg, bacon, Frank's hot sauce, in a hashbrown sandwich

6ea009299224e9f77162080a5018f686.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

That’s probably how KFC came up with that chicken breast sandwich a few years back, someone was trashed and made do with what was available, then...  Woila! 

• Hook 'Em 1

protip: skip the microwave and just put a lid on the pizza in the pan with just a small bit of water to help circulate heat to the top. 

Yeah, I thought about that….but these were some pretty big slices, so I couldn’t get a lid that would cover them and not get caught on the lip of the griddle. I use a lid when I’m heating a single slice.

36 minutes ago, CoachTex said:

Final brefast of 2021. A little cheese toast with salami and Louisiana hot sauce.

20211231_104707.thumb.jpg.3ad7f454f164d69781f9f3aa786cb94d.jpg

Oh hell yes.   I love cheese toast.  Lightly toast the bread, butter it (or bacon grease it if you have it), slap on cheese and maybe some meat, stick under the broiler.  HEB jalapeño pimento cheese by itself is fantastic.  I eat that for breakfast often.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Oh hell yes.   I love cheese toast.  Lightly toast the bread, butter it (or bacon grease it if you have it), slap on cheese and maybe some meat, stick under the broiler.  HEB jalapeño pimento cheese by itself is fantastic.  I eat that for breakfast often.

46327A70-77A6-4414-8A6E-564B01711733.gif.8e822659bfa1e72377564d5eaf4b9726.gif

• Like 1