Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

12 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Monday night football meal, the gf is at her friends place talking shit no doubt but found some brats in the freezer over the weekend. Not sure what this plate is or where the fuck it came from 

Brats and cheesy tots

20211011_201652.jpg

Strong.  Only thing better would have been showing how you grilled the dogs.

Human Hot Dog Cooker

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

Nice freezer discovery and then the wherewithal to execute. Well done.

It is.

The other morning, I was taking one of the kids to school, which I almost never do. Reached into the freezer to grab a frozen waffle. Grabbed the last two, pulled the box out to throw away and found 4 nice rib eyes I had vacuumed sealed while drunk and forgotten about. I was happy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is.
The other morning, I was taking one of the kids to school, which I almost never do. Reached into the freezer to grab a frozen waffle. Grabbed the last two, pulled the box out to throw away and found 4 nice rib eyes I had vacuumed sealed while drunk and forgotten about. I was happy

Well, there you go.
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

It is.

Something similar with some venison sausage I had processed at this old german/czech place near Fredericksburg.  My last batch was hiding at the bottom.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/11/2021 at 3:09 PM, elfenix said:

homemade.  stouffers uses triangle pep. 

Circular slices cut into quarters. You can arrange them so there’s a rounded edge of pepperoni at the rounded end of the bread and right angled edges of pepperoni at the square angled end of the bread. And they give you enough pepperoni that you get some in every bite. They do it right. 

19 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Was gonna be biscuits with sausage gravy til I started cooking and realized the wife bought eye-talian styled sausage, jeezus.  Luckily had some hamburger meat, so SOS it is

1DA9CCF9-17F4-4E51-8DDD-3A46CCA8E085.jpeg

Usually SOS and chipped beef go on toast but if I have biscuits readily available, that shit’s going on that instead.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean..... I guess an exorcism wouldn't HURT me....I'm game for the whole deal.

245780362_10158778135181731_880546991811

It says all you can eat, what can go wrong?   On another note, friend, so Tom who was a pastor to your flock, and Sally who was his rock, are having to move into assisted living.  Man, that thought is really grinding me down.   They were always a stalwart in the storm. 

2 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

It says all you can eat, what can go wrong?   On another note, friend, so Tom who was a pastor to your flock, and Sally who was his rock, are having to move into assisted living.  Man, that thought is really grinding me down.   They were always a stalwart in the storm. 

Sigh.  That family has had a rough go of it as of late.  Sorry to hear it.

Couple of entries...first is a cheesesteak, but I should have sliced the meat thinner. I used flank steak and provolone (veggies are at the bottom)

IMG_6911.thumb.JPG.76c761cb8e5890da38f0301765511f6e.JPG

Next is an Argentinian onion pizza called "fugazza"...no tomato sauce, plenty of cheese and sweet onions. Made the dough from scratch and turned out crispy.

IMG_6895.thumb.JPG.55b37717a47102d0be85c6a03347ec34.JPG

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1