2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

If USC loses here, how quickly do we hear more than just whispers that Riley wants to go to the NFL?

I am going to laugh when USC did all they did to grab Riley only to see him bail at the last minute and leave USC in chaos right as they join the B10.

Might be the best thing to happen to them.

12 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Utah dude literally pantsed six dudes

that was a sick fucking juke

8 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

If USC loses here, how quickly do we hear more than just whispers that Riley wants to go to the NFL?

I am going to laugh when USC did all they did to grab Riley only to see him bail at the last minute and leave USC in chaos right as they join the B10.

I'm not sure Riley can get a HC gig in the NFL now. He's gonna have a bit of a stank on him if USC flames out here at the end of the season. Kingsbury was such a bust, its not clear to me someone will take a shot at a guy that hasnt spent a day in the NFL. If he wants an OC position, sure. 

Edited by Blotto

7 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

I mean they had Clay Helton before him. Even if Riley leaves, they’re in better shape.

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I'm not sure Riley can get a HC gig in the NFL now. He's gonna have a bit of a stank on him if USC flames out here at the end of the season. Kingsbury was such a bust, its not clear to me someone will take a shot at a guy that hasnt spent a day in the NFL. If he wants an OC position, sure. 

Have you seen the quality of NFL head coach? 

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I’d hire him as OC in a heartbeat. Hell, i’d make him the highest paid OC in NFL history. Thats about it. Wouldn’t want him anywhere near staff decisions. 

1 minute ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Utah DL deflected two Williams passes in that last sequence.  I don’t recall Texas touching even one today.

If your DL isn’t going to get to the passer, it should at least get hands up.

Hard to jump with a guy giving you a choke hold

12 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Hard to jump with a guy giving you a choke hold

Didn’t say jump … just get your hands up.

With all of the crossing routes, chances were pretty good a couple might have been deflected or at least altered the QB’s delivery.

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn