Week 1 2023 - Rice @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

So it seems Spectrum and Disney are having a lovers quarrel so no LHN for me for awhile. 

They better have this shit sorted out before September 16th or I will...um...go to a bar or something to watch the game.

Same. Luckily, I realized the game was on Fox this morning. I thought it was on LHN. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So I know the old Memorial turf used to get up to 180-190F on the field.  But that fieldturf shit they put in was supposed to run cooler right?  That does not seem much cooler especially since we are not even at peak heat.  I will never understand why we don't have real grass.

3 minutes ago, wild_turkey said:

I can’t seem to figure that one out. Just using the TCU game as a test, it lists ~10 links for streams, but none of them work on my iPhone. They all go to weird sites that want to sell me a VPN or else they trigger a switch to the App Store which is also blocked.

Odd. I’m using it now on mobile and when opening it just brings up the player. If you don’t have any sort of ad block installed, you may need to kill a pop up or two before it loads stream. 

F4A084FF-7568-4482-9E38-F1EEA8033B95.jpeg

When I use that site in my Galaxy for UFC, you have to enable popups and notifications then it will open a pop-up window 3 or 4 times but if you keep pressing play on the original window the vid stream will start. 

Your phone will get dozens of notifications just disable them when your done watching the stream

14 minutes ago, wild_turkey said:

I can’t seem to figure that one out. Just using the TCU game as a test, it lists ~10 links for streams, but none of them work on my iPhone. They all go to weird sites that want to sell me a VPN or else they trigger a switch to the App Store which is also blocked.

Just keep pressing play and then closing the pop up ad and go back and press play again. Usually takes a couple of tries but it’ll eventually start playing