Surly Horns Road Trip Part Deux Electric Boogaloo

immamac

43 minutes ago, immamac said:

Ann Arbor is already planned. RevelXP (who will shortly be a sponsor) is involved. 

We won't be doing an RV, but we will be road tripping perhaps in a tricked out coach or sprinter van charter. 

If you want tickets to that game let me know now. I'm a season ticket holder + RevelXP + our AD connections we should be able to get a substantial group buy. 

Ann Arbor is 30 minutes from the house.. It looks like I will probably have to make this one

on behalf of myself and everyone else bitching about pics on saturday, we owe the mighty heroes an apology

wulaw texted that the state of alabama's internet had vancouver-level performance

imma texted that every device in their possession was running on fumes due to the SHITTY generator situation

timetravel futurecast of the descent on ann arbor:

somebody can fark up looch as the alien......

12 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Ann Arbor is 30 minutes from the house.. It looks like I will probably have to make this one

11 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

How big is your house?

Now is a good time to up your homeowner's insurance.  It'll look less suspicious when you claim a total loss in a year.

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Can't remember if I've responded to this yet. But she's out of the kill shelter and at a vet getting spayed. She has a lot of patches of missing hair, but it's not mange so that's good. She's staying with the vet for a few days for monitoring, but she should be coming home to us this weekend.

Yall are awesome for that.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Can't remember if I've responded to this yet. But she's out of the kill shelter and at a vet getting spayed. She has a lot of patches of missing hair, but it's not mange so that's good. She's staying with the vet for a few days for monitoring, but she should be coming home to us this weekend.

Nice work. Some humans don't deserve dogs

• Hook 'Em 5

A good name would be "Dixie" after that road win.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I second, "Dixie". Great name for a pup.

Like Dixie too. Thought maybe “Smokey” (for the cannon and her coloring) or “Harley” (name of person who introduced the Horns sign) or “Brisket” for BurntEndz. But Dixie is a fine name. I can’t wait to hear about her adventure with her forever home! 

• immamac unpinned this topic