Nebraska @ Colorado (-2.5) 11am Fox

WBT

1 minute ago, jw4381 said:

Not big on the suffering of others myself. Except for huskers. Always up for that. In fact, it makes our long drought seem easy by comparison.

You would think that I would get tired of watching nebraska get their shit pushed in, but nope, I never do. In fact, now that they hired that overrated cockbag Rhule, I probably will enjoy it more than usual. 

They've announced the Colorado State and USC games were sellouts. They had a full house for their spring game. 

What I said has nothing to do with ticket sales. Has to do with the powers that be on campus and the big money. They probably are selling tickets to Denver folks just because of Deion hype. Selling out a small stadium in that market for a P5 team shouldn’t be something to brag about.

What I said has nothing to do with ticket sales. Has to do with the powers that be on campus and the big money. They probably are selling tickets to Denver folks just because of Deion hype. Selling out a small stadium in that market for a P5 team shouldn’t be something to brag about.
It's a huge deal when they won a total of one game last year and were in the toilet. A team with one single win sold out their spring game. I know you are downplaying this for whatever reason but it's looks silly at this point. Deion turned over the entire roster and now has doubled their win total from last year in 2 games. And not against Buttfuck Directional State teams.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Clemson down in the first qtr to FCS Charleston Southern 14-7. Obviously they will win, but Dabo needs to tighten the lugnuts on that program.
Lawrence and Watson are long gone. Let's see how he keeps this program going. I think that's what separates him and Saban. Saban doesn't need transcendent QBs to keep it going and winning

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Clemson down in the first qtr to FCS Charleston Southern 14-7. Obviously they will win, but Dabo needs to tighten the lugnuts on that program.

He can fuck all the way off. Here’s hoping he stays stubborn and Clemson keeps sliding back to where they should be. 

The only positive of Clemson being good was aggy comparing themselves to a Clemson type program but Clemson won NCs and aggy hasn’t won jack shit.

• Hook 'Em 1