Colorado vs Colorado State - ABC

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Viscous isn't in the rule. That's going to get called. 

My point is that it shouldn't even be a rule, I have no problem with a guy getting hit by somebody he doesn't see.  Happens to QBs all the fucking time.  It's it's targeting, late, whatever so be it call THAT.....but just because he wasn't looking at you when you hit him is just a bad rule.  There should be no such thing as "illegal blindside block" 

Edited by Surly Bevo

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

My point is that it shouldn't even be a rule, I have no problem with a guy getting hit by somebody he doesn't see.  Happens to QBs all the fucking time.  It's it's targeting, late, whatever so be it....but just because he wasn't looking at you when you hit him is just a bad rule.

I agree, but it does reduce concussions. I've been earholed plenty and I've earholed plenty. 

My ears are ringing right now and never stop. I'm old, so I'm softer and wiser. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

They're about to get absolutely dumped on in these next two games. 

This has been a fun storyline for the early season, though. 

Oregon & USC will win but they’re both way more overrated than CU is. Washington, Wazzu, and Oregon state are the teams that will dickstomp them.

Edited by Helobious