NFL Week 2

shadow_operative2.0

19 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

That kid may never play again. 

Ha. 

Per Doug Kyed of the Boston Herald, Douglas -- who caught both of his targets Sunday for 19 yards -- didn't record any offensive snaps after losing a fumble on the final play of the first quarter of the contest. 

1 minute ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

NO -3, 39.5 for the first one. 

Are you starting a new thread for tonite’s double header?

I think New Orleans wins. I worry Bryce with the Panthers is too slight. He looks so tiny out there. I think he’s so talented so I hope he’s in one piece by season end.

Kenny Pickett needs a signature win. Steelers were absolutely manhandled last week by SF. I think this game might be a battle even though I think Cleveland might surprise people this year with a good record. 

I think both Stroud and Young are performing well. I mean shit look at some of the high round picks in their now second or third years. I think Richardson though has a chance to be something next level. Compared to the QB’s that were drafted high that are now in their second or third years…I mean. Young, Stroud and Richardson look ridiculously better looking at a Zach Wilson or a Justin Fields. Heck Jordan Love has been sitting on a bench and getting to learn and I think those three look better in many ways. 

Seems like he is injured all the time.  Do not want.

And these RBs wonder why their teams don’t want to sign them to longterm second contracts. At the rate they are going RBs older than 25 will be on single game contracts.

Ekeler is out. Saquan is out. Cook hasn’t done shit. Buy cheap. Use em up. Get another. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Hook 'Em 2